• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you keep Melee?

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet
Is there a special place besides your heart where you keep your Melee disk and case? I have it on my computer or in my Wii or Gamecube. The case next to it.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
In my Wii. It's sad though, I don't use my Wii for anything other than Melee now... which is exactly how my Gamecube ended up being.

Maybe it's time for me to sell it off and get another GC for $20...

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
People around my circle know that the melee stays inside the wii (I dont have a cube anymore) . matter of fact it the only reason i play it otherwise i would be on the 360 all the time the previous game i used to play are collecting dust. I got mario kart 64 with my nintendo 64 next to it (the best mario kart IMO)

MBreeto

Smash Ace
my bro let his friend borrow it and he stopped being friends with him so we don't have it anymore :(. But when we had it, it was always in the gamecube.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
my bro let his friend borrow it and he stopped being friends with him so we don't have it anymore :(. But when we had it, it was always in the gamecube.
Wait, so not being friends means you get to steal everything you borrowed? Tell him to give it back. X_X

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Hey.. Isnt that the really old outdated game? i think alot of people used to play that!

Skler

Smash Master
I keep one copy in the gamecube, one in the wii and another dangling from my neck via a gold chain just in case I need to play some Melee.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
previous post: /thread

(I keep mine in my cube, or in my bookbag if I'm going somewhere.)

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty much the only game I play, so it's in my Lightning-purple gamecube.. alla time...

Figuratively, though, I keep melee in a special place in my heart.

Top Bottom