• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is Jeff (Silentspectre)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
His insight on the boards would really help the common Falcon. Anyone know where he is?
Not like the insight from Scar, Hax, etc. aren't bad, just think that SS can help out the Falcon brothers a bit.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
little bit of both

in my experience, i cant imagine the dude responding to any question you ask with anything besides "i dunno" or "i guess so"

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
Considering how good a player he is, he obviously knows 98-99% of what you ask him.
Could it be a case of shyness, or lack of enthusiasm...
With the "I guess so" comment, maybe he wants you to try it yourself.
IDK, this might be futile, but all the same, it was worth analyzing

Mizar

Smash Ace
There is a vid of Faab (VirusBlueMage) standing next to jeff trying to make conversation but jeff just stood there lol

No offense but that was just funny

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
The way Jeff plays is hard to explain. A lot of what he does is based off feeling and momentum which really can't be taught. I believe Jeff himself doesn't really know why what he does works, he just goes with it when he plays and would be hard pressed to explain why it worked later.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't assume Jeff knows exactly what he is doing from a perspective that he can explain. His experience and gut feelings are what make him a great player, and you can't easily explain those.

This is true for a lot of good players.

That being said, threads about players are not allowed.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ss would be no help at all

i ask him **** a lot and he just says "i guess" or "maybe"

he's really good but yeah i think a lot of his playstyle is really technical and very predictive so if you want to play like him get really good technically and READ MINDS

Scar

#HarveyDent
ss would be no help at all

i ask him **** a lot and he just says "i guess" or "maybe"

he's really good but yeah i think a lot of his playstyle is really technical and very predictive so if you want to play like him get really good technically and READ MINDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom