• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which buttons do you use for wavedashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
I use X and L while holding the joystick in the proper position to wavedash, but I wanted to ask the masses what button combinations they use so that perhaps I can train myself to do it differently. Thanks!!

Vaedin

Smash Rookie
I use X and R infact I've never pressed the L button in my whole time playing Melee x.X not sure if it would help my game maybe I should try =p

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
Y and L. When it comes to Y or X, it's more of a matter of preference. When in the case of L or R, I actually have a reason for that. I use L because it makes my hand feel more in tune with the joystick direction when I press it. This way, the Wavedash feels like more of an "item", rather than a combination of two seperate controller inputs.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell cares? I'm tired of dumb threads like these.

Which hand do you use to masterbait? I use my right - cool you're better at masterbaiting because you know MprisM uses his right hand to do so.

I hope this thread is closed very soon so that I dont go masterbait in annoyance!

Why would you want to do it differently? Is your current method horribly FLAWED? Havent you tried out the other methods to come to the decision of which you prefer? Theres not that many different methods to begin with!

Just because you flipped a coin and got tails doesnt mean you need to flip it until you get heads consistently when tails worked well to begin with. Would you change your eating habits if someone decided to use less jelly than you on their PB & J since you asked their opinion?

Why would you want to change? Whats the purpose? Why are you wasting my time!!?

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell cares? I'm tired of dumb threads like these.

Which hand do you use to masterbait? I use my right - cool you're better at masterbaiting because you know MprisM uses his right hand to do so.

I hope this thread is closed very soon so that I dont go masterbait in annoyance!

Why would you want to do it differently? Is your current method horribly FLAWED? Havent you tried out the other methods to come to the decision of which you prefer? Theres not that many different methods to begin with!

Just because you flipped a coin and got tails doesnt mean you need to flip it until you get heads consistently when tails worked well to begin with. Would you change your eating habits if someone decided to use less jelly than you on their PB & J since you asked their opinion?

Why would you want to change? Whats the purpose? Why are you wasting my time!!?
****ers like you...*sigh*, You know you dont need to answer to this thread, keep comments to yourself. This is a huge case of spam...and you hope this topic gets closed.

Anyway, i Use r and x. Im guessing this guy either cant or uses certain male assets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom