• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

GibbytheCreator

Smash Cadet
k i really hate like metaknight but thats obvuous right?

on serious note i really hate fighting marths cuz they fast and hit hard with sword pikachu spam a lot with thunder and stuff

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Zelda. Zelda Zelda a thousand times Zelda.

Long range attacks + floaty = I can't combo this sh*t what is this i cant even rgehaskjfkhlgsfdhgkl

pradbitt

Smash Rookie
least favorite character to fight? definitely a good fox. Foxes can hustle me straight up because of their overpowered reflect.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
My 2 greatest enemies are pikachu and marth. I main G&W and they screw me up.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
seriously where did you got that gif? did you make it?
Yeah, that was a good laugh. xD

CPUs rarely bother me unless they are FE characters because of their sword reach makes some moves for me hard to pull of without getting hit before I reach him, but strangely Mario is annoying for my style, and if I am playing Lucas like I often do...

-Mario gets in a hit and knocks little Lucas off the edge and he beings to spiral down-

Lucas: PK THUNDER!! -Lucas tries to recover and his lightning ball shoots from his head-

Mario: -walks over to the edge of the stage- Mama mia, fireball-a time-a~ -blip blip-

Lucas: -watches fireballs roll at him-

BZZZT!~ -fireball hits the PK thunder as it just begins to curve around and Lucas falls down to his death slowly and painfully-

Lucas: Son of a SKIENFGKVBNET!

Mario: -grows up to his full size and does the longest and most open taunt in the game but the fall is so slow you don't revive and reach him fast enough to shove your twig up his ***-

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
It's definitely between Marth and Falco.
I have yet to totally get my *** handed to me by a metaknight.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Honestly, it depends on the MU. I hate dittos, so I hate facing same characters, unless it was a Falcon or Ganon ditto, and I also hate facing Olimar... those damn Pikmin can be really annoying.

It's definitely between Marth and Falco.
I have yet to totally get my *** handed to me by a metaknight.
Face Mew2King.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Meta Knight, Mr. Game and Watch, Diddy Kongand Jigglypuff.

I always underestimated Jiggs, and my friend really loves to spam Rollout which almost always gets me for some reason. =P

It also depends on who is playing Game and Watch. Most of the time, I am fine against him, but some of his attacks annoy me greatly.

Diddy Kong, I don't usually fight him too often, but when I do he just trips me all the damn time. VERY annoying.

Meta Knight, well I'm pretty sure you know why.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Snake can be pretty irritating to fight. Especially against someone who is good at using him.

twinlink

Smash Rookie
hey you know what i hate. people who call themselves champs and even have it as their name above their character and they dont even respect and believe the fact that some people actually know what some definitions for moves are. like frames and lag and DI like my brother doesnt even believe that anybody cares about that stuff. He doesnt even believe that there are proffesionals out there who know these definitions and all the moves.
:urg::mad:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Olimar, Diddy, Luigi, and Squirtle. Squirtle is like my main bro when it comes to Brawl, but after being on the other side of him and getting butt ***** and wet about it, I almost hate him.

Cleod

Smash Cadet
Unless I'm using characters other than my main there ain't no character who can put a dent on me other than a serious mk player

Top Bottom