• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Would you be in rl?

Super Wec

Smash Cadet
If you could turn into a character from ssbb in real life which one would you pick and why?

My choice is sonic, because your too slow.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
I'd be Sheik, for the ninja skills and cool hair (even though she's a girl and I'm uh...not).

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I'd be lucas - I have blond hair, I'm short, and I keep a giant snake in my pants. LOL.

Innapropriate jokes aside, I probably am most like lucas in real life. I'm cowardly, like he is in the sse clip with ness, and I DO look like him. Plus he's my main.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Diddy Kong. I'm fast. I can make you slip. I have a peanut pop gun. And I can **** your face with ease. Oh yeah I also have a jetpack.

I'd also want to be fox so I can ride in a landmaster! lol jk

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Kirby. I just want to be the little dork everyone seems to love that doesn't know what the crap is going on. Ahhh, a carefree life...

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I'd want to be Zamus...and I'm a guy.
But I'd rather be Fox or Wolf so I can ride the landmaster, or PT, because becoming the Pokemon Master was my childhood dream.

HydroStorm

Smash Rookie
This is kind of a lame topic, but if i had to choose I'd be snake because he is the closest thing to a normal human in the whole game and being a freak would suck. Plus he has bombs :D

kciD

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link.

1. Who wouldn't want to be able to randomly pull a bomb out of their *** and chunk it at people?
2. When the bomb explodes, the cartoony look would be awesome irl

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
Wario, fat, eat when ever I want, super strength, rides a bike and has Mona for a gf. I also liek garlic.

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I think being the good captain (Falcon) Would be pretty nice. I dunno, It would be funny seeing captain falcon driving a Nissan Sentra lol.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
fox, I would go to landmaster parties lolololol

maybe ike: a mix of badass, hot, awesome and pure gold win... who wants more?

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
^^^^^

Ah, only problem with ike, is that everyone thinks him and soren (or ranulf) are gay. That doesn't mean that he is, but you know, you'd have some rumors to overcome, and you might get made fun of.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
^^^^^

Ah, only problem with ike, is that everyone thinks him and soren (or ranulf) are gay. That doesn't mean that he is, but you know, you'd have some rumors to overcome, and you might get made fun of.
Oh I C, so thats a problem

But I don't think he's gay, he's with marth atm...

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
This is kind of a lame topic, but if i had to choose I'd be snake because he is the closest thing to a normal human in the whole game and being a freak would suck. Plus he has bombs :D
Why are you replying in it then?

I would be fox. He is one of the coolest video game characters of all time and I can fly around in a arwing. People would be freaked out by a talking fox walking around on two legs though.

JusticeWillPrevail

Smash Cadet
Pit since his weapon is awesome and he's an angel and can fly. Maybe Ike, he fights for his friends and I wouldn't give anyone sympathy jk, but really just since his sword is really sweet.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
My choice is sonic, because your too slow.
well my choice is Ike because prepare yourself...wait, that doesnt work...

anyways, I honostly dont know who I'd like to be irl...so many awesome characters with awesome lives, like Fox, Sonic, Kirby...I'd probably be Link since he gets ALL the ladies :laugh:

Top Bottom