• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Element Form in Pokemon Stadium do you prefer?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I prefer the grass form. All the other three forms have some wall or something that gets in your way which is very annoying. But that's my opinion. What's your favorite form? And no, the neutral form is not an option.

By the way, this is for Pokemon Stadium 1 ONLY!

Ange

Smash Lord
This has probably been made before (lke everything else lol), but I cant find it.

Anyway its probably dead.

I hate the fact that you cant walk/jump past/thru the windmill blades anymore in the Water level. Because of this, fighting at the left side becomes quite tricky and slightly annoying.

If the neutral stage is a choice, I chose that. :laugh:

Otherwise, favorite would probably be Water or Fire.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
My favorite is the rock formation. You can camp with PK Thunder and you can do locks on the walls. :laugh:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
The rock transition on Pokemon Stadium. I love how you can lock people on the walls, plus the far right side is great. Honestly the water one is my favorite, but now that the blades on the watermill are solid it totally ruined it for me.

Ange

Smash Lord
No. Neutral is not a choice. :p
Meanie. :(

Then I say Fire. I kinda like the build it has, and got some tricky places to lock people into, like the wall, haha.

Water would have gotten the first place if it weren't for the rock hard windmill blades. << However, it comes in a tight second place. I still like it, but the windmill was a downhill.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Like everyone else, I miss old water. It would have been first in Melee. Now, probably Grass or Fire. Rock has that stupid spot near the right edge. Fire's more interesting, so probably fire.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Rock formation for the exact same reason as Fire kirby.

Also rock when i play luigi. on the left hand side of rock, a upB will grab the ledge allowing for unpunished shuryuken attempt

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
The windy one with slow fall is the best. I also like the rock one.

Ps1....Yup, windmill one.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's only good for the neutral one, in my opinion, even if it isn't a choice, I'm going to be honest. The only decent form is the one with the large windmill on the left side.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Same, I hate that. It's like an incredibly small ledge that you can't walk / roll past.

I think I favor the Fire one, despite all of my characters being viable targets for jab lock there. I find the tree formation on the left side pretty interesting. And fire's just cool.
Lawl and a half. Yes me too. I've always liked that one, since Melee, except I wish the windmill wasn't so solid in brawl :(
Effing hate that floaty element. Samus's bomb drops will actually keep her in the air, they will make her rise without having to jump. Same with ROBs Dair. I just find that incredibly stupid :\

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
I choose Grass or Rock cause Grass is pretty generic and not much has moved. And Rock has a cool lock thingy plus Peach has an advantage when up on the high platforms.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Grass and Neutral are my favorites to fight on, although Water is okay as well. Water will always have a place in my heart. I don't like Fire and Ground, specifically because of the chance to be screwed over by someone who's infinite or chain-grab happy. In Pokemon, they are good types, but not in Brawl.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Why exactly is the Windmill on the Water-Field bad now? Despite it being harder to move through it, if anything that helps in racking up damage... never been an issue for me, anyway.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Why exactly is the Windmill on the Water-Field bad now? Despite it being harder to move through it, if anything that helps in racking up damage... never been an issue for me, anyway.
Screws me over royally. I get caught ALWAYS through sheer dumb luck it seems.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I dunno why, but it's always been a help for me... I don't land in an enemy's attack.... I can combo them and juggle them, and it seems to help trap them in my Aura.... if I land on it and get infinited, I'll know that it will stop in a bit, and I can retaliate with one of my aerials and then do the same back to them.... it seems like it's more good than bad...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Windmill provides so many lulzy moments, Water's my favorite.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
Grass is my favourite. Mainly because it's fairly neutral (no huge obstacles and walls and so on) + the wooden jungle gym + trees are pretty.

Pikaluver

Smash Cadet
I would have to say the Air/Wind element stage in Pokemon Stadium2 becuase I like to use Pika's thunder on oppoments while they're falling. And for Pokemon Stadium (1) problebly the water one but i don't know why!

Gaudeo

Smash Cadet
I am partial to fire myself, although grass is a close second. I cannot stand the windmill in brawl. Even when I am the one smacking someone around in it, I do not feel good about it.

mskusu

Smash Cadet
I've always liked the water form the best, but since the blades were made solid, the only one I enjoy playing on is the neutral (yes, I know it's not a choice).

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I'd pick neutral if it were a choice...

But since it's, not my second-favourite: Fire.

Something about that burning house has always pulled at the back of my mind...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
as luigi: anything that isn't fire or rock transformation. Considering that when you fight anyone with a brain those two transformations are nothing but standing around waiting for it to change.

as ZSS: I LOVE rock transformation. So many plasma shenanigans.

Top Bottom