• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
If were taking about impossible then we have to include the rabbids at most I see them as assist trophies if rayman gets in but if they get in as characters I'd have so much fun beating them up :)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If were taking about impossible then we have to include the rabbids at most I see them as assist trophies if rayman gets in but if they get in as characters I'd have so much fun beating them up :)

NO MORE ****ING RABBIDS!!! :mad:

... Oh, sorry about the outburst. I guess that hit a nerve somewhere. :c

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
This is a picture of beta rabbids.
I got used to deal with them cause my 5 years old cousin love them,and me and my cousins are better than best friends.French Quick are doing rabbids drink glasses,i'll ask his parents about how many times he annoyed them.:laugh:

So i should totally make some of you meet him one day if you don't like to do outbursts. :awesome:

I would like Jack to be poorly based on KH,a little more on Oogie's Revenge and a ****ton on The Pumpkin King.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Magikarp, because Splash would be the most broken move a character could have in smash bros. Period.

:phone:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
None of them. If a character has zero chance of getting in, there's a reason for that.

DarkSouls

Smash Apprentice
...No Master Chief yet? Wow.:troll:

In all honesty, I'd prefer a Grunt, though, just because a Grunt would fit perfectly into Smash's character. Especially with the inevitable kamikaze plasma grenade attack. And you can't tell me that they're not adorable!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Captain N the Gamemaster!

Only because he originated from a TV series and comic (I'm not sure which came first) he's not allowed in. This guy was crossovering Nintendo games long before Smash was even concieved. Fighting enemies like Mother Brain, King Hippo, Gannon, Donkey Kong and teaming up with characters like Pit, Link, Samus, Simon Belmont, and Megaman. He has the NES Zapper and control pad where he can jump high, super speed, or even pause the game.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Captain N the Gamemaster!

Only because he originated from a TV series and comic (I'm not sure which came first) he's not allowed in. This guy was crossovering Nintendo games long before Smash was even concieved. Fighting enemies like Mother Brain, King Hippo, Gannon, Donkey Kong and teaming up with characters like Pit, Link, Samus, Simon Belmont, and Megaman. He has the NES Zapper and control pad where he can jump high, super speed, or even pause the game.
But people hate Captain N. Oh wait, that was your point. Nevermind.

(It was your point, right?)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
A character from one of Otacon's Japanese Animes.

D

Deleted member

Those who are ineligible:
- Kid Goku
- Astro Boy

Eligible, but just isn't happening:
- Majora's Mask Link
- Knuckle Joe
- Scizor
- Bisharp
- Scrafty
- Leaf (Fire Emblem) (would make a fantastic addition)
- Chibi-Robo
- Tails
- Bomberman

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
Those who are ineligible:
- Kid Goku
- Astro Boy

Eligible, but just isn't happening:
- Majora's Mask Link
- Knuckle Joe
- Scizor
- Bisharp
- Scrafty
- Leaf (Fire Emblem) (would make a fantastic addition)
- Chibi-Robo
- Tails
- Bomberman
Huh? :( Why not? He can fight & has tools at his disposal. Plus he's cute.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, after my failed attempt at upsetting some of you Geno fans out there; I've decided to actually come up with a valid idea : Shigeru Miyamoto.
I mean, come on, he's Shigeru Miyamoto.
Not only is he extremely well-known and liked, but he also would be a pretty good fit for the next "Troll Tier" of the game.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There hasn't been a Smash Bros. game with a troll tier, has there? If not, Smash 4's just as good a time and game as any to add a troll tier character. Hell, Capcom did it with Bad Artwork Megman in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
There hasn't been a Smash Bros. game with a troll tier, has there? If not, Smash 4's just as good a time and game as any to add a troll tier character. Hell, Capcom did it with Bad Artwork Megman in Street Fighter X Tekken.
By 'Troll tier' I meant, characters such as Mr. G&W/ ROB, not the literal 'troll tier' that Capcom did with Megaman in SFXTK; I mean, I just **** my pants laughing when I first saw him and remembered about his weird artwork from the original Megaman games.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
By 'Troll tier' I meant, characters such as Mr. G&W/ ROB, not the literal 'troll tier' that Capcom did with Megaman in SFXTK; I mean, I just **** my pants laughing when I first saw him and remembered about his weird artwork from the original Megaman games.
I get what you mean now. In that case, Shigeru Miyamoto would fit the bill, as would Sheriff and Mr. Peepers (Duck Hunt Dog). Better still, a receptionist representing the fact that Nintendo once ran a chain of love hotels in the past.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
But people hate Captain N. Oh wait, that was your point. Nevermind.

(It was your point, right?)
What are you talking about? Captain N is is a classic 80/90's cartoon and comic.

Here is another person I think would be a lot of fun in Smash.

Octoman from F-Zero

Though technically he could be playable its just highly improbable. With an 8 limb fighting style, ink blast, and bonless flexibility he would be very unique. Also taking ideas from octoroks or his Starfox alter ego he has a lot to work with.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
I get what you mean now. In that case, Shigeru Miyamoto would fit the bill, as would Sheriff and Mr. Peepers (Duck Hunt Dog). Better still, a receptionist representing the fact that Nintendo once ran a chain of love hotels in the past.
Yeah, but I still think that Miyamoto has better chances just due the fact that he's more liked, and he's more important too.

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I think an awesome character for smash would be to revamp pokemon trainer to make it so down - b would switch between all original 151 pokemon at random. You would not know which one you would end up being and they would all be awesome. Imagine your in a two stock lead and then you respawn as magikarp... or you respawn as mew!

Other than that Raichu obviously needs to be in the game as a playable character. Why did we get pichu again? (speaking of troll tier).

I would love to see battle toads as playable characters. They were one of the first games I played on a Nintendo so it would only make sense.

Of course I'm a fan of Banjo and Kazooie being in.

Joanna Dark could be like the ying to snake's yang.

The ninja turtles need to be playable and down-b switchable like PT.

I would love for all the Kongs to be playable characters: Funky, Lanky, Cranky, Dixie, Chunky.

I think Gex would make an awesome character. Earthworm Jim would be rad too.

Neo, and Agent Smith would be excellent additions.

And then of course, naturally there needs to be a lineup of Star wars characters. I would Choose: Yoda, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Han Solo.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I would main Scyther if it were a stand alone playable character. :123:

True Sonic

Smash Cadet
I would really like to see some touhou characters in smash, even though it's impossible. I think reimu and marisa would fit well with magic based attacks, and their stage could be the hakurei shrine.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I would love to see battle toads as playable characters. They were one of the first games I played on a Nintendo so it would only make sense.

The ninja turtles need to be playable and down-b switchable like PT.
I would love to see battletoads playable even though the game is impossible.

Do you know about the TMNT smash-up game? It's basically Smash Bros. with TMNT characters.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I wish people would show love for Conker anyway a great choice would be the cave story boy

I mean really I rather have him than those advanced war people cause I can really imagine him fighting but oh well

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I would like to see Bomberman make an appearance, but it's very unlikely since Hudson Soft went under and the franchise rights are owned by Konami now. If he became a character though, I would instantly main him regardless of tier or how easy or difficult it was to win with him.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord

Hahahaha! Just kidding! Honestly, I think the "impossible" edge is more far than we might guess, beyond Darth Vader actually. I mean: just look at all the absurd crossovers these days! Tatsunko Versus Capcom, Mortal Kombat Versus DC, and Sonic and Snake in SSBB! Can we really tell what they can't do? i don't think so, so I bet high and, while someone told Spongebob, I tell Sandy Cheeks, 'cuz she's cute and she kicks axx.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

LEE DOOMSOO TAVOOK General Scaaales!

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I've never understood why the Duck Hunt Dog isn't considered totally impossible.

It's gotta be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Wait, I've never understood why the Duck Hunt Dog isn't considered totally impossible.

It's gotta be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of.
yeah screw the dog. The duck should be playable though

moveset
Up B: Fly
duck flies in a zigzag shape like pikachu's quick attack but much slower

Neutral B: Quack
duck lets out a loud quack that disorients opponents within a certain hitbox (the hitbox would be about as small as jigglypuff's rest and when hit would cause the opponent to go into their shield break dazed animation)

Side B: Beak attack
Duck dives horizontally very quickly and jabs with his beak (think falcon kick)

Down B: Hide
Duck covers himself with bushes and leaves becoming impervious to projectiles. When the button is released the bush gets sent flying and does damage

Final Smash: Getting Shot At
Duck flies wildly across the screen getting chased by bullets. The bullets all miss duck and instead hit anyone around him

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

I don't know how a move set would work for Giegue. So I'll just leave this pic here instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom