• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMax

Smash Rookie
I want to see Spyro sooooo badly, but I know how impossible that is :urg:

Big Mac

Banned via Warnings
Banjo Kazooie and Crash are the 3rd party hopeless franchises I would want. Most of the good Crash characters would have to come long after a bunch of other characters, though, so I'll go with BK, especially since they have actual history with Nintendo. BK also gets a vastly superior second rep if that could happen, would love to see Grunty too.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Who do I want? Well, more than one, but primarily...

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Captain N the Gamemaster!

Only because he originated from a TV series and comic (I'm not sure which came first) he's not allowed in. This guy was crossovering Nintendo games long before Smash was even concieved. Fighting enemies like Mother Brain, King Hippo, Gannon, Donkey Kong and teaming up with characters like Pit, Link, Samus, Simon Belmont, and Megaman. He has the NES Zapper and control pad where he can jump high, super speed, or even pause the game.

What I wouldn't give to have the ol' Cap' back.
Since now we have the Like option I think I'll revive some the post that I really like on here. Starting with the Crossover Master himself Captain N.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Professor Oak :troll:
His taunts will be the best,
Up taunt-"This is the time and place to do that, but not right now" echoing in the trainer's ears
side Taunt-"What is my grandson's name again, oh yeah that's it, _________" (insert something hilarious here)
down taunt-"I've been researching Pokemon for years now, here's a EMPTY Poke-dex." :mad088:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Deadliest of enemies, but slaves under my power.

D

Deleted member

Dan Hibiki, he'll have the most taunts in the game. More than 3.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

Professor Oak :troll:
His taunts will be the best,
Up taunt-"This is the time and place to do that, but not right now" echoing in the trainer's ears
side Taunt-"What is my grandson's name again, oh yeah that's it, _________" (insert something hilarious here)
down taunt-"I've been researching Pokemon for years now, here's a EMPTY Poke-dex." :mad088:
Looooooool good one...is he wearing any pants though? Or alt costume loool.

Snakeyes

Smash Journeyman
Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Weak A moves are Jotaro's regular punches and kicks, Smash attacks and some aerials are enhanced by Star Platinum.

B: ORA (hold down for ORA ORA ORA)
Side B: Sideways ORA. Star Platinum dashes sideways and throws a powerful punch. Can be used to grab the ledge from a distance.
Down B: Counter. Works exactly like Marth's but with a shorter window and bigger knockback.
Up B: Star Platinum jumps up and throws an uppercut then grabs Jotaro and throws him upwards. Kinda similar to the Ice Climbers' recovery.

Final Smash: Time Stop. Everything freezes but Jotaro can still move around and attack other players. When the effect wears off after 10 seconds, all the damage and knockback adds up and the opponent(s) are sent flying.

WELM

Smash Cadet
Most of these are "impossible" for Smash 4.

A) Kuwabara, B) Magic Emperor Ghaleon, C) Rocket, D) Felix, E) Rayman, F) Lanky Kong, G) Globox, H) Isaac, I) Hector, J) Fawful, K) Tempest, L) Dragonmaster Alex, M) Space Pirate, N) Vela, O) Yuske Urameshi, P) Hiei, Q) Waluigi, R) Ridley, S) Kyle, T) Knuckles, U) Juno, V) Ryo, W) Nash, X) Lupus, Y) Prince Peasley, & Z) Kurama.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Isaac, Waluigi and Ridley aren't impossible. They are likely actually.

The others range from unlikely to impossible though.

D

Deleted member

Isaac, Waluigi and Ridley aren't impossible. They are likely actually.

The others range from unlikely to impossible though.
I'm going to have to really disagree with Waluigi here. He's not impossible, but he's definitely not likely.
---
Onto the topic, here are characters I want to see that are impossible (revised from last time):
- Deoxys
- Genesect
- Lip
- Ray (Custom Robo)
- Bomberman
- Tails
- Slime

D

Deleted member

LuBu from Dynasty Warriors or his equivalent from Samurai Warriors. He would be god tier.

Got this from Google.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A little known Classic from before the NES, starting in a game called "Donkey Kong" on Atari (The arcades before that), but was actually a game produced by Nintendo.

If only time had painted the game in a better image, we might of seen more of this character

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still say a swarm of Zubats can act as their own character. It would be glorious and you know it.

D

Deleted member

I would like to see this Dante. Although he never appeared in Nintendo consoles until Project X Zone. I prefer this one over DMC Devil May Cry's/New Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom