• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Also, Pale man:

Oh gosh why did you remind me of this guy, he freaked the heck out of me back in Spanish class a number of years ago... Although he doesn't look as freaky as I remember.

Although, imagine a battle with him and Dead Hand, in which case. Dead Hand for sm4sh! :troll:

BoneCrusher93

Smash Rookie
I would like to see the following impossible characters:

First off, MC is a legend, we gotta respect that. Second, imagine a guy who kills aliens fight a bunch of game characters with different weapons from the halo universe. That would be awesome. But impossible, since I think it's impossible to build up a move set from a guy who just uses weapons.

Second, I'm stuck between these two cupcakes:

Honestly, these two would be amazing guys fit for an all out duke between videogame characters, and the moveset would be amazing. Imagine Scorpion pulling peach screaming "GET OVER HERE!" or Sub Zero freezing the Ice Climbers. But why are they impossible? We're talking about MK. I doubt Nintendo would allow fighters from one of the most violent, gorish, bloody games ever. They wouldn't let kids watch Scorpion or Sub Zero rip off Mario´s head in front of everyone. And if they did, it would be MK vs DC all over again, a dissapointment to MK fans.

Overall, I'd like to see these two giants in SBBU or SSB4

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd like to see your mom and a character. I'd play her all night

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Any of my favorite fire emblem characters like Gilliam, gatrie, Ryan, Joshua, nolan, or Heath
Some kick butt pokemon like Salamanca or tyranitar would kick butt too.
Also I've also had a thing for lanky kong and chunky kong.

EDIT: I need to add Haar Shinon Owain and Canas because they are equally as awesome.
Hector and the black knight are super freaking BA too but I didn't add them since they have a slight chance more so for the black knight

D

Deleted member

Female characters composing half of playable roster. I don't mind seeing a 3rd party female. Like Chun Li.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I just recently found this character and I think he's absolutely awesome.

From Eternal Champions

With dirty politics he has a variety of unique political related moves.

Red Tape: Projectiles that ties up enemies
Ban Violence: Throws a ban sticker on them that prevents them from attacking
Donate: Flips the enemy upside down and sucks the money right from him.
Rebuttal: Pointing behind a podium to reflect attacks
Voter's Pin: Stabs his opponents with a voter pin button
Diplomatic Immunity: Puts on an uncle sam hat and waves a flag to be immune to attacks.
Nuke: His finishing move he summons a nuclear missile that lands right on the enemy.

Here is a link for more details

This is what he does in Eternal Champions and I would love to see a Smash version of him.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I wanted to talk about the following but not sure if it is the right place:

I have a question to puzzle everyones' minds. What about a character in a series that did not originate in video games but the character itself originated in video games.

Thank of TMNT 2 Arcade game villains like the boss of the Snowworld or characters from the James Bond game Nightfire. Makes you think.
Back when the official Nsider boards existed, some wanted Arturo Plateado; a character from the Wii Bleach game, exclusive to that game and never appeared in the anime, manga or something similar. I wonder how that would apply to characters like (speaking of TMNT), Aska from the TMNT SNES fighting game?:

Despite she appeared in that game, her case is similar as Geno's; as in she is owned by Konami. And she pretty much wears the "Konami kunoichi" uniform (look for Rachael from Martial Champions, a kunoichi character from Rumble Roses and some other girl from a Japan only game). None expects to see her again on a TMNT game, but believe her return depends on Konami.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why didn't they just add Karai to that game instead of making up a new ninja girl

Jonn

Smash Apprentice

Professor Oak :troll:
His taunts will be the best,
Up taunt-"This is the time and place to do that, but not right now" echoing in the trainer's ears
side Taunt-"What is my grandson's name again, oh yeah that's it, _________" (insert something hilarious here)
down taunt-"I've been researching Pokemon for years now, here's a EMPTY Poke-dex." :mad088:
This would be godlike. Nintendo, make it happen!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The brave little Toaster.

Battle cry: Time to get toasted!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Who's that?

Also, Tetris Block, Link's grandmother, the cast of adventure time, Buster Bluth and Sterling Archer/Burt Reynolds tag team ftw.
He's the main character of the new mother 4 fangame his name is Travis, but it was originally Chase.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Oh gosh why did you remind me of this guy, he freaked the heck out of me back in Spanish class a number of years ago... Although he doesn't look as freaky as I remember.

Although, imagine a battle with him and Dead Hand, in which case. Dead Hand for sm4sh! :troll:

Scariest mini-boss in Zelda. It put more people into fear then the Lavendar Town CreepyPasta

D

Deleted member

I have infinite ideas for impossible characters. Like Mass Effect characters like Commander Shepard. Their taunts can be "this is my favorite battle" in reference to "this is my favorite store at Citadel". Another taunt can be "I had enough of your nonsense" in reference to snide insinuations, disingenuous assertions and tabloid journalism. Shepard's A attacks can involve his standard melee attack. His smash can involve his omni-tool. Shepard's special move pool involves biotics and techs because he can be adept, sentinel, soldier, infiltrator, vanguard and engineer. His final smash can be his use of heavy weapons.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I believe Karai was in the genesis version, which didn't have aska or w/e the hell her name was
Karai was a boss on both versions, but under different designs and styles. Aska was only in the SNES version, but the Genesis version had someother (quite forgettable) character who might also be property of Konami. But Karai has always been a TMNT character so she is not elegible, I was talking about characters which originated on videogames that have nothing to do with actual videogames.

In an odd note, Usagi Miyamoto and Ninjara while appearing on various TMNT media; are basically crossover characters as they are property of their own authors. So it is something sort of similar.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
You'd want Slade to be a tool for spammers in Smash like in Injustice? :p

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Definitely these two characters:

[collapse="Character 1"]
Jing, the Bandit King, and his partner, Kir, join the fight!

And I know just what his Final Smash would be...

Man, I love this show. Takes me back to mine childhood.
[/collapse]

[collapse="Character 2"]
Time for a more logical approach... Spock for SSB4!!

Flying in from across the galaxy at warp speed, Spock, the first officer of Captain James T. Kirk, from Star Trek joins the fray! As he crashes the party, he makes use of all his available skills and tools, including his famous Vulcan Nerve Pinch!

Up Special (Hover Boots):

Counter Move (Death Grip):
[/collapse]

Believe it or not, though they are 4th party, both of these characters have appeared on a Nintendo platform.

I was thinking about posting a Spock thread just to be funny, but ultimately decided against it.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Oh man, so many good options. Let's see:

Pikaman
Skodwarde
Super Mecha Death Jesus
and 30 Landmaster tanks.

Sounds about right.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal would be awesome, at least for boss fights in Smash.

Mwhahahahaha. "Not even death can save you from me!"

Sebz

Luchador Extraordinaire

Because he's badass and has incredible moveset potential. GODAMNIT CAPCOM I WANTED THIS GUY FOR UMVC3! ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom