• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Aww... No one wants Siris for Infinity Blade :(

He'd play like a faster version of Ike. I see him using the Infinity Blade to do some crazy damage. Throw in some other weapons too. Like the Rift and Gemini, and you got one heck of a character!

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

She's the protagonist from the most recent iteration of a Nintendo IP, so I think she's the best choice for smash. Plus they need support so they can make a Fatal Frame game for the Wii U,

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Alex Roivas from Eternal Darkness would be sweet. She's owned by Nintendo, so in theory she's not impossible, but I think she's extraordinarily unlikely.

Also, all the characters from threads that I made that nobody even commented on... RIP, Rygar and Kissy threads.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Dredd. Judgment time.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, but Nintendo couldn't get the rights for it or something.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger.

Both had NES games.

Don't laugh at me.

I'm not serious, but it'd be better than watching the **** fest that is Freddy vs Jason again.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That movie was awesome for its kind of genre. Made me wish there had been a Michael Myers vs different horror icon movie.

grizby2

Smash Lord
Green dwarf from Golden Axe ..

everyone fought over who got to play as this guy. no color swaps or alternate suits for him.... ONLY ONE DWARF PER MATCH.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Nintendo Character:
Dion Blaster

Best name ever.
Non-Nintendo Character:
Spider-Man

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Green dwarf from Golden Axe ..

everyone fought over who got to play as this guy. no color swaps or alternate suits for him.... ONLY ONE DWARF PER MATCH.

Hah, definitely! My aunt used to own a Golden Axe arcade machine that she kept in her living room and my sis and I would play it all the time.

The dwarf is who I used to play... just constantly doing his backroll slash attack, he was great.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Honestly I would love to see the Ace Attorney series represented moreso because of the amazing music it would bring to the fight rather than Phoenix Wright himself.

Such epic music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZ-Qu5dfgI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl5tABCrETE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xvEW4qyEY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ahXy8k7lA

Phoenix Wright has fought in a fighting game before so I suppose he has SOME fighting potential. The only way I could see him being in is through some situation similar to Snake though. Not sure if Ace Attorney would go as far as impossible but it's definitely quite unlikely.

Personally I would prefer that The Steel Samurai was the ace attorney representative, since he can actually fight and I have fond memories of him. He uses a spear and is a character from a tv series in the ace attorney universe.

He's the one in the middle, in the red pants. He has no chance though, it would be Phoenix Wright.

I would probably die if the ace attorney series was represented in a smash bros game though. Seriously.

Some people have Mega Man or Sonic as their "I'd be in heaven if they joined smash bros" 3rd party....but mine is Ace Attorney.

Forde

Smash Cadet
I would love to see Cloud get into SSB4. Highly unlikely, but it would be awesome to see.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!! But you can't play with him if you play the game during a Monday. On Monday, he's locked.
And his final smash would be kicking Odie or whoever the opponent is off the table.

Mugiwara no Luffy

Smash Rookie
Monkey D. Luffy (of One Piece fame) would be my dream guest character, though honestly I'd like to see him appear as a guest in any of my favorite fighting games (I'd be just as happy with him in Tekken or something). But he'd be great because he's from Japan's most popular manga/anime franchise, is very well known, and the word diverse doesn't even begin to describe his moveset capabilities. Plus the OP universe would has great source material for potential stages, items, etc.! =D

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see Hector for a Fire Emblem Rep because he can use an Axe. I would love to see Lyn (alot more likely than Hector). And i would like to see a Lance User maybe one of those OP Calvary units you get early on? I want to see Flygon, a Persona Rep, Hades, Viridi, Kamek, Fosil Fighter, Oh and Minda!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It would be AWESOME!!! I start a support thread!!! :D
I'd advise against that. You aren't allowed to make threads for ineligible characters here.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
1. Vash the Stampede (Trigun) 2. Haruko (Fooly Cooly) 3. Jack Skellington 4. Popeye 5. Magus (Chrono Trigger) 6. Marina (Mischeif Makers) 7. Banjo and Kazooie 8. Bill Cosby 9. Brawl in the Family Waluigi 10. Calvin and Hobbes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know, the original post was just a joke...like a lot of post here no?
Whoops, haha. My joke-detection's been off today. I guess I'm just tired. :laugh:

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Meteo. From Meteos.

I have no idea how they could possibly make it work as a playable character, but I want it. Meteos was sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom