• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is More Broken? #4

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Could you somehow give a link? I've clicked through a bajillion pictures and I still haven't found the right one yet.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I assume Fox's since Fox is given the number of jumps Jiggz has here.

I'd go with Jigglypuff simply because she has more ability to abuse the benefit than Fox receiving hers. If Fox had the aerial mobility of Jigglypuff the question would be tougher.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Puff with lasers would make her camping game even better. Fox I'm not so sure could really utilize the jumps as well to wall his opponent with how fast he falls so I'll go with Puff.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
if you mean 4 extra jumps that are like fox's double jump then how the hell would one stop a fox from camping

also, if puff is lasering then it isn't using aerials

this doesn't seem like too tough of a question

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Fox with 5 jumps. You'd have a Fox who couldn't get gimped, and could just fly around lasering forever. I mean, so could the Puff, but I think anything a Puff with lasers could do, a Fox with 5 jumps could do better.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
ledgegrab, jumping lasers offside stage, 1 back air, Kill.

I think fox would be insane, but puff will we OP.
Well its both OP but I think puff will be better

Max?

Smash Champion
Fox with 5 jumps easy. Dude would be able to recover from anything, combo like a monster (uairs to the top of the screen easy) and camp like no other

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Jiggs with lasers, I feel like she could utilzie them better. If Fox's double jumps were jiggs rather than his own I'd say Fox but I think the combos wouldn't fall into place any more with extra jumps.

Shake

Smash Rookie
Jiggs sounds a little more broken with the lasers imo. The 5 jumps would be useful though. Think of a fox coming off the edge and missing his shine spike only to get it on the 3rd or 4th jump and make it back hahahaha.

mhenlo

Smash Apprentice
Fox with 5 jumps, a jiggs with lasers shouldnt beat a normal fox. Puff will never be able to camp a fox.
Jiggs with falcos lasers would be different, imo falcos would be better and a lot better if Jiggs could short hop double laser with falcos.

Niko45

Smash Master
Oh man, Fox with 5 jumps EZ. He'd recover forever, would never get gimped, have ridiculous movement mixups (so much for punishing landing lag), and with quint shines available without needing to be grounded shields would be broken constantly. His gimping would also become ridiculous as he would have tons of freedom to venture off stage and take multiple shots at shine spiking (or just hit you with an aerial).

Beat!

Smash Master
Even if we're talking about Falco's blaster, Fox with 5 jumps would still definitely be wayyyyyyyy better. We're talking pretty damn broken vs absolutely gamebreaking.

If we're talking about Fox's laser then it's not even a question rofl.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Fox with 5 jumps, no doubt. Jiggs is a little too slow to make lasers super broken, IMO. Not that it wouldn't be broken, but Fox with 5 jumps just sounds way too nasty.

I'd like to see Captain Falcon with Falco's shine.

Shine, jump, knee. Or Shine, shine, knee. Among other things. I can't wait til Melee hacking reaches a point that we can easily edit moves like that. It'd be hella fun.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Fox with 5 jumps.
READY
GO

Uair>uair>uair>uair>uair..... Jiggz loses first stock.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
If it was Fox with 5 jumps and Jigglypuff's air speed this would be a lot tougher but seriously Jigglypuff has much more use for this; whether Fox lasers or Falco lasers doesn't matter because she loses her only weakness with Lasers. Fox loses one of his weaknesses and then still gets comboed like he's getting a salary from it.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Falcon with lasers is more broken then puff with lasers. He'd be so fast all up in everyones ****.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm just picturing Fox puffing up like Kirby when he does his extra jumps.

5 jump Fox hands down.

Top Bottom