• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Hopefully I can somehow restore NorCal to its former glory if I yell at people to go to tournaments. That'd give us guaranteed second and potentially first.

:phone:

musashi

Smash Apprentice
It is pretty funny that you say how unimportant I am and then you are all day checking to see if I was reading this thread lol.
I'll do the MM for $50, I ain't rich but I keep my word and to me you're just some joke trash talker who thinks he's good enough to say all your bs.
You in or what?

Lovage

Smash Hero
lovage who do you think is better than AZ seriously
TRISTATE

It is pretty funny that you say how unimportant I am and then you are all day checking to see if I was reading this thread lol.
I'll do the MM for $50, I ain't rich but I keep my word and to me you're just some joke trash talker who thinks he's good enough to say all your bs.
You in or what?

yes don't worry my friend, i STILL accept your imaginary money match at the US tournament you're never gonna attend (smart choice only going for half tho,) you can stop posting for attention now

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
lol lovage is **** but javi schooled him at apex.
It's not so much about who could school who.

However, Javi is definitely way beyond Lovage. His ability to adapt and learn on the fly is absolutely astounding.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
in a 10 man crew battle i'd bet on illinois against any state but ca, ny, and maybe fl

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
kk i was careful to say states because ON worries me, but i still think it would be close with 10 people. in a 5 person crew battle a lot of places would beat IL, but IL has good depth

AZ's #1 lost to IL's #10 at genesis 2, AZ doesn't worry me, not that we'll ever get 10 good players from each of our states at one tournament

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
Kels dart Tink trail mattr tomr deku cosmo, then the last 2 spots would be filled by vro, rat, orly, or me if I still count as Illinois

Tink does technically live in Indiana, but plays smash exclusively in Illinois

Edit I forgot andale, he's good

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Lol AZ would get frickin destroyed by Ontario. Your low tier shenaningans will count for nothing once The great Unknown522 steps to the plate.

Nah but for real, i think a top 5 AZ vs ON would be really sick. top 10 AZ would clean up tho prolly
And Tristate is def second best

Bing dont worry i got more street cred bro, feel me?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Illinois would beat Arizona convincingly in a 10v10 crew battle. I'd bet on a crew with a deep 5th-10th over a top-heavy crew any day.

past_b

Smash Apprentice
Lol...

Bing, you seem like a nice dude, but seriously, stfu lolz.

The people you listed in Toronto are very talented, but AZ is way too stacked.

Taj, Wobbles, Axe, hell - let's get Forward in on this crew battle, and me/tai/okami/gg7/angel/vman as a 5th spot would take a nice big pewp on their faces. <3
to luggageguy:

i dunno, az's 5 man or 10 man crew are both formidable...id take either one of them over any other state outside of cali...

taj? wobbles? axe? forward? those four alone would **** any 5 man crew out there besides cali...az is also strong if it had to go 10 deep. az for second best state.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Lol...

Bing, you seem like a nice dude, but seriously, stfu lolz.

The people you listed in Toronto are very talented, but AZ is way too stacked.

Taj, Wobbles, Axe, hell - let's get Forward in on this crew battle, and me/tai/okami/gg7/angel/vman as a 5th spot would take a nice big pewp on their faces. <3
If you are seriously being considered for the AZ crew then we have nothing to worry about :x

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
az probably would beat illinois in a 5 man crew battle past b, and while their 10 man crew would be reasonably good still, i think illinois' 5-10 would be better

thats why we're talking about a 10 person crew battle, i wouldnt have brought it up in a 5 man context because IL's strength is its depth

i mean **** we could go to 20 deep and still have solid players throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom