• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which (official) spoilers will YOU look at?

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
I just want to know the playable characters (to put an end to all of these stupid prophets once and for all), ATs, and stages. Any leaks involving SSE, I refuse to look at. I don't want to ruin the storyline for myself.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I'm going to try and aviod spoilers as best I can..... though that isn't going to be easy >________>

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I will look or not. I think 6 weeks of shielding myself is too much.

Gup

Smash Rookie
I'd be all over the roster leaks, when they do pop up. And they're bound to crawl over the boards like flees on a hobo. And I will honestly try to keep myself away from any subspace spoilers as much as possible. To no avail. I guess...

Gup

Smash Rookie
As soon as they pop up, I'll be all over the roster leaks. Like flees on a effin' hobo. I'll know that I'll try not to spoil any subspace details. But I doubt if I can.

Gup

Smash Rookie
Great double post. Edit won't work. Way to break the ice.

Anyway, pardon my for this triple (!!!) post. But I'm getting the hang of things around here...

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
I just want to see the returning characters veterans i want to keep the newcomers secret for when i unlock them so i can be surprised when one makes an epic appearance. I hope there'll be some kind of rule for like spoiler tags or something.................they'd be nice =D

Kruton

Smash Ace
Roster duh.

All the music that can be accessed.

All the AT's.

I will absolutely in no way however look at SSE stuff. That kind of stuff needs to dug up on my own.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
I have a checklist:

1: Full Roster
2: Was the stage Fountian of Dreams cut
3: Is there alternate costumes
4: How many trophies/stickers/music tracks/stages
5: How long is SSE

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well I'll look to see what characters are playable and what stages are availible. I won't look at anything else.

SomeguyDom

Smash Cadet
I just want to know the playable characters (to put an end to all of these stupid prophets once and for all), ATs, and stages. Any leaks involving SSE, I refuse to look at. I don't want to ruin the storyline for myself.
Yeah same here...and no leaks involving the event matches either..

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
All of em. Smash's Storyline doesn't matter to me, and The characters matter. I doubt that I'll go through all the stickers and trophy's but I will not feel they are spoilers either.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i've got a friend in japan coming back with brawl (and japanese wii) mid Feb, so i'll be playing the game then, but i'll use smashboards and brawlcentral.com to learn all the character/stages/pics/items. but i won't go for emissary spoilers untill i get the game march 10.

Bozen

Smash Apprentice
Yeah same here...and no leaks involving the event matches either..
I 3rd this. I want SSE to be a complete surprise along with the most of the 1-player part of the game.

espio87

Smash Ace
I also want to know the full roster, the ATs and the music.
as for the SSE storyline, cutscenes, etc I will put myself a time limit. If either my friend or me don't get this game by March I will look in youtube for a video playthrough

Zodiac

Smash Master
I wont even look at it until It comes into my hands for play. Because what I loved about smash was the absolutely endless amount of things to discover, I would hate more than anything for that to be ruined for me.

AdeptLoki

Smash Rookie
I will look for everything except for SSE information; I won't mind stuff like bosses and stages but id rather keep it under wrap for a fresh experience.

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
I'm going all out anti-spoiler. I'm refusing to use the Internet, and don't plan on spending any time with my Smash friends (who might look at spoilers). I'm even disconnecting my Wii from the Internet until the night before to be safe. O_o

Greevy

Smash Cadet
I'll probubly check the characters, or see if there's anyway to tell if certain ones are in or not (a.k.a. is Geno/Ridley in? If yes, sweet! If no, whole roster not ruined for me). I may just have to give into the six weeks of shielding too though...

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to look at the roster, and roster only. Or at least I'll try.

Anything like , gamemodes, Stages , FS's , AT's , SSE , and other assorted acronyms I'm going to avoid.

Top Bottom