• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who did you play in Melee?

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
Gannondorf.

I really don't know what attracted me to lucas to be honest, I still play gannon of course.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Luigi. I still use him, but something about Lucas and Pit are really amazing. I wish they hadn't changed my Luigi though. The weird thing is, I have always HATED playing as Ness. In 64, Melee, and even now. Lucas, on the other hand, is special.

FD is life.

Smash Rookie
I only played Luigi in Melee, and I wasn't anything close to good at the 64 so it doesn't matter haha but yeah Lucas is the **** now!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I mained Link in Melee but, once I started playing with Lucas in Brawl it just flowed very nicely.
Exact same for me lol
I still use Link though, Lucas is a secondary for me right now, but might change to main because Link sucks in this game =/

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
I used Cpt. Falcon back then. I didn't SHFFL or Wavedash or anything, but shorthop knee was deadly anyway.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I mained Marth and Link in melee. I had no intentions of maining Lucas until I was funmatching someone and totally dominated him with Lucas. Now when I go back to play melee, my Ness is better than my mains.

hazard99

Smash Cadet
I usually played Samus. I started to play Ness a little bit before Brawl came out though.

Top Bottom