• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do u want in brawl, but isnt?

Snowman9666

Smash Cadet
Cactuar from final fantasy would be great, a tiny fast character, and his final smash would be 10,000 needles

Who do u want, and try to think of a final smash too...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I swear Ive seen a thread like this before, but oh well.

K. Rool. Thats all Ive got to say. K. Rool. Should be in, but isnt.

But whats wrong with ROB? He's actually really good...

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace

Gaiash

Smash Cadet
Vetran fighters: Mewtwo
Difference for a present character: Bulbasaur for Pokemon Trainer
Newcomers: Bowser Jr and Issac
3rd Party: Nightmare or Ryu
Characters in the game but not playable: Petey Pirana and Deoxys

But I am perfectly happy with the current rooster.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The only new character I wanted was Lip. I wanted to main both Kirby and Lip, my two most favorite Nintendo characters EVER!!!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Way too many to list, but my most wanted were/are Krystal, Ridley, Mewtwo, Geno, Tom Nook, Lip, Kumatora, and Claus.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Y'know, I never will understand what makes Lip so appealing. her game was just like Tetris, with a few alterations, was it not?

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
K.rool, also an animal crosser would have been nice, especially considering there's a stage for it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
K.rool, also an animal crosser would have been nice, especially considering there's a stage for it.
Unfortunately, with Sakurai logic, they can't be pictured fighting. I wonder if Nook can though.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Y'know, I never will understand what makes Lip so appealing. her game was just like Tetris, with a few alterations, was it not?
I'm guessing you didn't look at the story mode huh? Lip is the queen of the fairies that has a Lip stick to purifies the evil. I won't get into even more detail with it yet. Oh and how did Ice Climbers got in, I really don't know.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Normally I have too much to list but im going to go crazy this time...

Crash Bandicoot{Final Smash, Aku Aku Invinsibility}
-Speeds him up and anyone that touches him is knocked away until the mask wears off. Similar to Super Sonic only Crash cant fly.
Judy Nails{Final Smash, Throught the Fire and Flames}
-Judy plays the 2minute guitar solo from the song and players are set ablaze by lightning from above. The user also can also press buttons on the control as notes pass by the screen the same as in Guitar Hero if they want a boost in damage.
Rayman{Final Smash, Master/Crazy Hand Transformation}
-The identity of the two hands is revealed as Rayman glows and spawns into both Bosses Players can stay like this until their 300% stamina is diminished.

I always thought Rayman was the one behind the Smash Bros. universe as hes the only character I know with floating hands. :chuckle:

ConeZone

Smash Ace
k.rool and megaman, i dont know final smashes for them though, but i hope they make it in if there is a 4th smash bros.

landi

Smash Rookie
kamek (magikoopa)
birdo
dixie kong
Mr. Saturn :D
king k. rool
ridley
bowser jr.

all in one some bad guys would be okay...
oh... what about mewtwo???

smash_lord1050

Smash Apprentice
MEW!!!!! lol that would be funny a character that glides in a bubble. final smash could be....uhhhhhh idk help me out

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
It's depressing typing in the characters i wished were in brawl over and over in different roster threads.

So for this one. None, I love the roster. It's perfect as it is. I hope for the next smash game they keep the same roster and add no new characters.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
Any additional character from the Metriod series... anyone... Dark Samus, Ridley, generic space pirate, anyone... even if they are just bosses or enemies in Subspace, locked away in the relms of NPCdom forever... I don't care.

7-up

Smash Cadet

B move- Mach Blaster
Side B- Mach Illusion
Up B- Fire motorcycle
Down B- Mach Reflector

Final Smash- Machmaster

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
I don't care much for Geno, because Europeans never got SMRPG, but where's my K.Rool and Ridley?

J0™

Smash Apprentice
Next one who says Geno of Megaman should get Falcon Punched in the face >.>

Anyway, I was really expecting another F-Zero char or Tom Nook.. meh

Algus Underdunk

Smash Journeyman
The sad, sad irony is all the characters I want in Brawl ARE in Brawl. Just not in a playable respect.

Stafy, Jill, Little Mac, Ray 1, Tom Nook, Isaac, Lip, Chibi-Robo, Krystal, Takamaru, Sukapon... the list goes on.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
My top 10 list:

1: Ridley
2: Krystal
3: Geno
4: Megaman
5: Tails
6: Knuckles
7: Mewtwo
8: Bowser Jr.
9: AC Villager
10: Waluigi

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
id love it if waluigi was in, but i can understand why he isnt. hes not exactly a very important character in the mario series, and he hasnt had any of his own games, hes only been in mario spin-offs. also the lack of a potential moveset (i cant think of one) also harmed his chances.

i hope there is a SSB4 in the future (very unlikely though IMO), and if there is, ive got my fingers crossed for waluigi!

Top Bottom