• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you feel is the hardest character in melee at Max level?(Besides the Frames)

Animal

Smash Lord
i find spacies to be easy, marth is godly, but cnt kill. his spacing is nasty tho

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Though Ganon is very annoying I'm definitely picking DK, I sometimes teamed up with a level 9 DK and still won matches lol, mostly thanks to his surviving skills.
STFU...
DK has an amazing DI..
That's why you've won... u_u

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
i got peach now

ok after 2 hours of fighting a lvl 9 peach i finally concluded that she will DI every **** thing you throw at her and is a sniper with the turnip but... she sucks

oh and Y. Link still is uber at lvl 7
I'm still too hooked to Brawl... haha.

soju

SD God
Blegh Brawl, it's just a little to slow for me XDD
But it's pretty fun playing as luigi and chopping somebody like 50 times in one jump XD

Animal

Smash Lord
lmao jsut had an idea, shows you my gambling mind, bet on level 9 cpus and have spreads on the matchups like horses. hahahahahah lets do it

soju

SD God
That is a brilliant idea :D Lol, when I hold a tournament I'll have a booth where you will bet on a random CPU on a 16 player tournament mode XD

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yes it is I'll get plenty of video footage of cpu's ****** me and a couple of friends, but if the name isnt right >.<'' The whole plan will fail indubitably
"Stupid robots with a bunch of tricks"

Just throwing out an idea because I'd really like to see this video being made :laugh:
Can't wait to see some jab combo ****.

lmao jsut had an idea, shows you my gambling mind, bet on level 9 cpus and have spreads on the matchups like horses. hahahahahah lets do it
Lol I went to a gaming event once where they gave away a free DS Lite to the winner of a competition. Each participant had a lvl 9 Bowser representing them, and the player whose Bowser won got the DS :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't practice against higher level cpu's anymore. Just level 1's. Humans are the next big thing.

soju

SD God
"Stupid robots with a bunch of tricks"

Just throwing out an idea because I'd really like to see this video being made :laugh:
Can't wait to see some jab combo ****.
Operation CPU Combo in effect

currently i have only one combo recorded of my pikachu getting cpu falcon comboed into another falcons knee XD

F41R

Smash Rookie
All of them

Nah, the hardest for me is probably Marth. He always seems to sweetspot his sword on me with every. single. hit.

ganon is just pure win, peach idk, and luigi kicks butt until he suicides off the stage
Ganon is a powerhouse, but easy to hit. Peach, I agree, is a freakin' sniper and hits you with every single turnip she throws. And Luigi...he can't recover even as a level 9, and usually gets a rocket boost and kills himself for me. :laugh:

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
Definitely falcon. It's hard to play effectively with him.
idk man i think Gannon on lv.9 is like the hardest to play against he just reads people so GOOD predict what u gonna do croch cancels on you and because he heavy and di towards you it seems every time you get a hit off he will hit you right back and omg lv.9 gannon will cover all your opitions with just the jab:mad:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ganon is most definitely the hardest character level 9 wise just because since he's acting off frame reaction and the move choice of the character is all high priority (jab for ground and short hops, up B for full hop anything)

Ryu text me sometime I lost your number dawg.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sexy is right.

It depends on:

Your skill level, and your character vs.

Your opponents skill level, and character;

Example:

Me (doc)
Vs a good opponent (one that is close) [FALCO]

that, for me is a bit tough. I have to work harder to get those grabs and get falco OUTTA THERE.

But then if its a VERY good fox/falco then I might not be able to do a thing at my current level.

soju

SD God
but were talking about lvl 9 computers. . .
well if they are giving you that much trouble just do what any doc player would do and spam the **** outa those PILLS, you need to show those puny space animals what it means to have a PhD. . . in ***-Kicking! >:D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oops I forgot we were talking about computers. Spamming smashes against computers is all one needs to do. I was talking bout humans xD

soju

SD God
Lol as I said Spam those pills until they decide to start shining em back and thatll usually give you enough time to go and do something to them =p Best bet would to be dash attack cause of its stupid priority XD

But. . . I'm a pika player, so it would be best to look at the doc forums for all your spacey killing needs

soju

SD God
I don't really know if that was for me or for the doc player XD

but on rare occasions will this work for pika(unless your opponent sucks at DI), its better to chain grab them to around 70% then Upsmash :D

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I don't really know if that was for me or for the doc player XD

but on rare occasions will this work for pika(unless your opponent sucks at DI), its better to chain grab them to around 70% then Upsmash :D
But Uair to 60-80 is the AXE way :p ...maybe lol.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Luigi's Nair, Jump, to Nair is too good. He can grab my Jiggz rollouts at fullspeed

Ganon's A-Jab is ridiculous, sends a you flying across the stage.

IMO I find fox tougher than falco. I can easily with little effort JV-stock Ganon and Kirby.

Now the real the ***** is Mr.Game n Watch and his Neutral A spam. He spammed 15 seconds in a corner, and I'm like GTFO me. >:C

Top Bottom