• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you spike best with?

Vermy

Smash Champion
I've managed to kill with Luigis taunt spike.
Delfino while your opponent is in the water =D

Charizard, Diddy, Snake and quadruple dairs from Kirby are my faves.

tocador

Smash Lord
Luigi taunt spikes is ALWAYS bad a** to land! And i dont know why, but double spiking with lucas using first Dair and then a Bair is always something magical to do!

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
Ike's is too easy to land...

Anyways, I meteor smash with:

Lucas (feels very good)
Ike (too easy)
Link (No, I'm not kidding)
Falco

A bit. I do it with others though, but due to using those four alot > >

It's definitely fun to meteor smash with Link ^^

Andarel

Smash Apprentice
I play B+ only, so take that into account because it gave Charizard's dair a big boost.

Regardless...
1) Ganondorf dair
2) Charizard dair
3) Hm...hard to say. Kirby's dair is really only a gimp, but it's close. If that's not counted, probably ROB's dair or ZSS' downB spike.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Not enouugh Samus votes here. Seriously, you can hit in so many situations compared to other spikes, no late hits

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Donkey Kong. And when you land one with him you feel really proud of yourself. I get sad when I spike someone but can't get back up because of how his up-b is vertically challenged. -_-

Spiking someone with Samus is so easy though and it's funny.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ganondorf's spike is the best: it can KO someone at 0% in most cases and always is an extremely powerful spike wherever and whenever it connects.

D3 recovery spike is the most surprising one.:laugh:
The Bike Spike is the most hummiliating of all.:chuckle:

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
i have to say ganon, toon links is risky but i only land his spike when my opponent is too predictable

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, I have the easiest time spiking with Samus. I guess it's cause I've never gotten the timing down perfect on Mario's Fair. Working on that though.

blueshirt314

Smash Cadet
For me, it's Charizard because of his multi-jump and his glide that make it pretty easy to return from a low or far-to-the-side spike. Plus that stomp with the wings up looks pretty freaking cool.

Shadia

Smash Cadet
I spike best with Samus, just cause it's easy, (for me) and I enjoy spiking with Zelda and Zamus the most, because I find it more difficult so the end result is much more satisfying.

Prawn

Smash Master
Diddy Kong is one of the most amazing spikers I've ever seen, with a good front/back throw to boot.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ness, definitely. Not only is he one of my mains, but as far as spikes go, he's got a powerful one that's not very hard to use.

Serph

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf.

I have trouble spiking with Wolf. And when I do manage to pull it off I usually mess up the recovery. :urg:

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Wolf Dair and Front B
After some warming up, I can do it with Diddy too (Dair)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ganondorf's spike may be cool, but... sorry, nothing beats the Caz Combo. (Pillar-spiking, PK Fire + Dair.)

Top Bottom