• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you spike best with?

LuLLo

Smash Ace
One of my mains, Ike, with his 4 spikes, and 2 I can consistently hit with (Aether Spike + Edgehog + Ledgehop Dair rules...).
My Falcon doesn't have a high spike-rate, put I pull off his 2 spikes once in a while.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well. He's finally back to kick some tail.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
I Often spike with Marth, and Toon link. ( If possible. XD ) Cause really it's hard to spike with some of the others .

Oh wait I forgot I spike with Zelda too. ><;;

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
When you spike with THEM. What if Thomas Jefferson had grammar like that when he wrote DoD.

Ganon

No duh.

Zelda Union :p
http://smashbros.com/en_us/characters/image/hidden09/hidden09/080318g.jpg[IMG]
No Duh[/QUOTE]

Good job with your picture, grammar Nazi. That really wasn't a necessary thing to comment on, especially when you made a mistake with your post as well. Also, DoI, not DoD.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
Ganondorf...hands down

I have gained notoriety amongst my fellow smashers as Spike Happy with Ganondorf. They always hate getting a level like Pirate Ship where I just jump in the ocean and scream "EVERYBODY IN THE POOL!" and then the dumb idiot who thinks they can take me, jumps in after me. I spike him and say "Pool's Closed...for AIDS"

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
My best is Ganondorf !

I think Donkey Kong is one of the Best Spikers in the game, because he have 2 Meteor Smash and an alternative Spike (Side-B), so my second best Spiker is DK.

Top Bottom