• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is the most OP Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Your Zelda is the most OP? Really, tell me more about how Zelda is OP in Smash 64. I want to know more.

Seriously though, how is the 64 community supposed to respect all of the other communities when no one has the decency to check which game they're posting about. I understand that most of our rude replies are unwarranted but... really? No one checks to see if they're posting in the 64 forums? Mods get onto us for being rude but the hoards of outsiders remain relatively unscathed.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Your Zelda is the most OP? Really, tell me more about how Zelda is OP in Smash 64. I want to know more.

Seriously though, how is the 64 community supposed to respect all of the other communities when no one has the decency to check which game they're posting about. I understand that most of our rude replies are unwarranted but... really? No one checks to see if they're posting in the 64 forums? Mods get onto us for being rude but the hoards of outsiders remain relatively unscathed.
Maybe thats the part of the joke smarty pants? XD lol@ " outsiders"what the **** though?

Last edited:

BananaBolts

thats like saying n64 has wavedashing
I don't see how saying, "I wouldnt say fox is OP but hes the most well rounded." is anything like claiming that a different tech exists. Fox is pretty well rounded, however, I would give Mario the "most well rounded" award.

As for most OP, I agree with Z.
"As for the ratio of skill / reward, Captain Falcon and Kirby are the most "OP", because both require little mental and technical skill in order to achieve performance on-par with most of the other trained characters; a not-so-decent Kirby player could go even with a decent Mario player, or a not-so-decent Falcon player could go even with a decent Samus player."

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
No, I'm saying that Falcon is better. Dang it, how do I have an easier time finding the Japanese tier list than finding the updated NTSC tier list

BananaBolts

Coming from a Falcon main, I wouldn't be too upset if Fox overtakes Falcon on the NTSC tier list. Fox mains have put in a lot of work and developed a solid Fox meta that proves to be good enough for #3.

BananaBolts

Well, if you were trying to spell "Captain Falcon" in Japanese Romaji, you should have used "Kyaputen Farukon."

My name is irrelevant because it's not trying to be anything that it isn't. Nice try. Do you have any more poo to fling?

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you were trying to spell "Captain Falcon" in Japanese Romaji, you should have used "Kyaputen Farukon."

My name is irrelevant because it's not trying to be anything that it isn't. Nice try. Do you have any more poo to fling?
Nah i wasnt trying to spell that cuz i dont like how Kyaputen sounds besides it was already taken, your name is just a random thing without any sense or meaning that makes me LOL
wut r u casul?

NotLightningRunner

Smash Apprentice
Ring Of Favor And Protection

The stat bonus is great but it breaks if you un-equip it. Dark Souls lingo can be weird, I know.

To get back on topic, Metal Mario would be OP if he wasn't so easy to throw and techchase :)
Ok guys lets make a tier list

BananaBolts

no it's really not going anywhere and it should probably be closed

Although, the Z presented a good point:
As for the ratio of skill / reward, Captain Falcon and Kirby are the most "OP", because both require little mental and technical skill in order to achieve performance on-par with most of the other trained characters; a not-so-decent Kirby player could go even with a decent Mario player, or a not-so-decent Falcon player could go even with a decent Samus player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom