• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who from the Midwest is going to Evo?

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm planning on going and was wondering if anyone else is.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
These are the 100%ers I know of from my general scene

South Dakota-Jman (not the fox main) Justin.
Nebraska-Cue David
Nebraska-Echo Mike
Nebraska-Kylowinter Ian

JBM, Sm3esh, Majik from Nebraska may be going as well.

I believe 3-4 from KC/MO area are going as well and some of the far east MO players too.

Scythe

Smash Master
Nice Rob! I'm currently trying to figure out hotel stuff with WI, but in case that falls through do you have room in yours?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im goin. the rest of the crew will probably decide later this month.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm considering going since this'll be happening shortly after my b-day. Not really sure how I'm getting there/housing though, so it's just a tentative idea until I get some friends or something.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
While I'm going, I will be attending with military co workers/doing other stuff besides Melee. I doubt I can split the room (not really my say) and one of the guys is the one doing the rental (def not my say...)

Edit: Selodin played some games with me the other nights, and is interested in going as well. If he can get released from exercise training or whatever the hell he does in his career field, lol

Top Bottom