• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who got the best commentary? (serious topic)

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
yeah title. this is a serious topic so no flames, troll posts or other attempts at destroying the seriousness.

i was wondering who has the best commentary to your mind?

in my opinion husband and wife made the best commentary at pound 4. i really liked the set armada vs m2k where they made it very exciting because they gave a lot of insight into the game and aspects that are normally veiled by the quick glance. i also liked when armada won in the end because he showed how superior he is. (that was when husband said the us fans are rooting against armada so you gotta be thinking the one with the home crowd would win. so i really like husband and wifes commentary because they make it emotional. thats what the armada point is about)

whatever, so whos your fav commentator? theres also waffles, dogysamich, dj nintendo and others. dunno all of them. dont forget give a reasonable and serious answer (since its a serious topic)

Pengie

Smash Lord
yeah title. this is a serious topic so no flames, troll posts or other attempts at destroying the seriousness.

i was wondering who has the best commentary to your mind?

in my opinion husband and wife made the best commentary at pound 4. i really liked the set armada vs m2k where they made it very exciting because they gave a lot of insight into the game and aspects that are normally veiled by the quick glance. i also liked when armada won in the end because he showed how superior he is. (that was when husband said the us fans are rooting against armada so you gotta be thinking the one with the home crowd would win. so i really like husband and wifes commentary because they make it emotional. thats what the armada point is about)

whatever, so whos your fav commentator? theres also waffles, dogysamich, dj nintendo and others. dunno all of them. dont forget give a reasonable and serious answer (since its a serious topic)
:rolleyes:

Anyway Dogy is my personal favorite; the way that he manages to bring together hype and actual match analysis is amazing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This topic is going to be so biased lol. Whoever your favorite commentator is the one you're gonna say is the best lol.

I have a lot of commentators I like so iunno *shrugs*

I think swiftbass can make a good commentator if he decides to continue trying it.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Whats that vid where it was sheik dittos on FD and the commentator was like

"and here we have these two players painting a sheik ditto, with the stage as their canvas"

that vid was amazing

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Depends what you're looking for.

Hype: Waffles, D1, Phil.
Gameplay/Reasoning: Cactuar, Zhu (although it was more of a midmatch discussion), Wife
Trashtalk: Scar, Mango
Whole package: Dogysamich
No idea what to say on the mic: prog

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Waffles is god-awful.

Taj, and Dogysammich are the best non-wife commentators.

I want Day[9] to commentate for Melee. <3

Top Bottom