• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has been trying Brawl+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike222

Smash Cadet
I got out of Brawl pretty early on. I went to some tournaments as Wolf and played with some decent people from work, then on occasion DBR and friends, but it just seemed to die out quick. I also didn't play consistent enough to keep up competitively so I moved on to other games and went back to melee.

I'm just curious how many of you have tried Brawl+? I've only gotten back into brawl for this. It makes the game infinitely more fun to play, especially as Wolf. The most recent update has momentum and a lot more speed, feels amazing so far.

Spike222

Smash Cadet

Some good videos :)

Wolf was my main in Brawl and is still my main in Brawl+. I just started using the codeset that was released a few days ago with momentum v4. Wolf feels even better and faster now... you can do pretty wicked 0 to death spike combos now. His Dair is so much better and so much more useful on the ground. Words just cant explain how much better brawl+ is. Pretty much every move Wolf has is good and worth using now ;p

I also play C. Falcon a lot on Brawl+. I gotta say you have a killer Falcon, Shanus ;p

shanus

Smash Hero
Haha ty spike, I'm glad to hear your enjoying it so much!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I've always wanted to try out Brawl+. It looks interesting, but it seems a lot more aerial, or at least for wolf.

:059:

Rikana

Smash Champion
I've always wanted to try out Brawl+. It looks interesting, but it seems a lot more aerial, or at least for wolf.

:059:
There's no harm in trying it out. Try it out and see what you think of it. There's a side effect though, you might never want to go back to regular Brawl. ;)

Sirus109

Smash Apprentice
So...im stupid but what is Brawl+??

also...i notice this new gamebattles thing...is that good too?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sorry to close this guys. We're trying to keep all Brawl+ related material in the Smash Workshop from now on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom