• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has myspace??

Suprememan20

Smash Rookie
I know the germ made a topic of it but theirs new ppl here and I dont want ppl to be like who the hell are u, or ppl not seeing my url cause the topic is old.
Well here's my url www.myspace.com/ChristianB20
Email:Suprememan20@hotmail.com
Feel free to add me it will be intersting to talk to ppl bout SSBB.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Myspace is a really good way to keep in contact with people that you really don't like that much, but it's good to know them just in case you need something from them.

www.myspace.com/heathm

None of you are important enough to be my friends.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
USE THE SEARCH!

Guys, we have so many topics about myspace. Stop posting these and just use the other ones.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I hate myspace. If I got one, I'd have a bunch of annoying b*tches sending me crap that I didn't care about.
Maybe you should try it before you make harsh judgements like that. I don't think I have ever received any spam-mail or whatever you want to call it. And nobody would pay attention to you because you're obviously young, judging by youre word choice.

Mine is myspace.com/professor_d_jazz

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Topic Question: Who has a MySpace?

Answer: "Not I" said Shade, "for I do not have scanner to post my tight picture on the site."

And yet, there are pictures of me on www.google.com in my HS football years. Still, I want to post the picture where I'm wearing my sizzlin white Armani suit. Won't settle for less than the best!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I can't be bothered to make an account. It doesn't appeal to me. What's so great about itanyway?

Top Bottom