• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Have You Beaten Event Match 51 With?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
thae only one's that I can recall backbeating it with is Samus Bowser and Kirby who are btw my favorite characters

graamd

Smash Rookie
I remember back in the day when I first beat this event with Roy and his B attack, lol. I got a Bellossom and got a triple kill.

I have beaten Event 51 with all of the characters at least twice. I managed to 3 stock it with Falco once (you get an award when doing so :p ). I'm gonna try this again tonight and I'll post results tomorrow ;)

Also, good job to South Paw for 3 stocking this event with 7 characters :O

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I remember back in the day when I first beat this event with Roy and his B attack, lol. I got a Bellossom and got a triple kill.

I have beaten Event 51 with all of the characters at least twice. I managed to 3 stock it with Falco once (you get an award when doing so :p ). I'm gonna try this again tonight and I'll post results tomorrow ;)

Also, good job to South Paw for 3 stocking this event with 7 characters :O
Are you saying you actually get something for 3 stocking it with falco, or were you just kidding

Smash Journeyman
Too easy with samus. I havent tried with the others. I cant seem to get over the fact that you cant c-stick!

KAN

Smash Cadet
My friend beat it with everyone. He needed many tries but eventually he got to the point where he could pull it off with everyone. He says, Pichu is the hardest, by the way.

@ TC: You mentioned Doc twice in your list and forgot Bowser...

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Only ever di it with jiggs. Will only ever do it with jiggs. Maybe Fox, Kirby and Falco when I can be bothered.

graamd

Smash Rookie

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten it with Jiggly, Roy and Falco.

Shine JC Shine onto Giga is the way to go, add in a few Bair's (make sure you fast fall, otherwise you'll probably get punished by Ganondorf) and just spike him when he's high enough.

DoctaMalik

Smash Rookie
lol i remember i played this when i was really newb and i beat it spamming fox's up b, falco's up b, and i beat it with captain falcon and gannon dorf i think.. i forget who else

Manny Cav

Smash Rookie
I'm afraid I'm going to have to stick with the cliché here and say Jigglypuff. I've done it twice with no falls with Jigglypuff. The strategy was to KO Giga Bowser with rest three times in a row to make the rest of the battle significantly easier (occasionally, I even KO'ed one of the others by accidental, but well appreciated mistake). Then, I went from side to side, flying high to make sure Ganondorf didn't try one of his warlock grabs, using every item I could get in my hands. Bob-ombs were most appreciated. Sometimes, I threw it at Mewtwo or Ganondorf, or they simply walked straight into one. I basically stopped attacking after the rest barrage.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i never played event 51 very often after I beat it years back.
I used Jiggs of course like everyone else.
I also beat it with fox, samus and luigi D:

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Beat it with Captain Falcon, then never played events again. I may try a bit after seeing this topic though.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I originally beat it with sonic, and it seems that I'm the only one to ever do so.
What's even more difficult was with Tiptup. I only won that time because of a lucky hammer.

KF91

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff, but it was too easy...
I would try it with other characters, but I'm too lazy -_-

yinn_skitchy

Smash Cadet

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I have beaten it with fox but I don't really play event matches that much anymore :(

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I have done it. . .and will like only do it, with Puff and Marth.

Due to the 'counter' of both of their D-Bs i was able to dmg/KO two to three of them at once.

Of course, in both times taking out Mewtwo made it a bit easier on me (confusion+grabing= :urg:)

DRD

Smash Lord
I've beat it with every character, as far as I can remember. The real difficult ones were Ness, Kirby, and Sheik. Dunno why Sheik would be so difficult.

Top Bottom