• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who in the US wants Brawl the 24th????

Baconater

Smash Cadet
Now this is an easy question, everyone does. But, I'm wondering if it would be a possibility to order a japanese copy and have it express shipped to the states. American Melee included japanese so I'm guessing Japanese Brawl includes English. Anyone see why this wouldn't work?????

If you think this clearly wouldn't work, what would you do to get a copy early?
What would you do for a klondike bar?
and even more importantly, what would Jesus do for a klondike bar?

Of course you want it as soon as possible, but without a wii that is compatible with japanese games (either being a japanese wii or a modded wii) then it would be impossible.
Research, buddy.
EDIT: When will I get Brawl? As soon as I can. That is all that really needs to be said, no?

Baconater

Smash Cadet
i didn't realize they were region locked. That's dissapointing. Maybe i'll end up getting a job at Gamestop for a week, ha just kidding....or am I?

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
well if it was more then like two weeks between releases, like if we werent getting it until july and japan was still getting it on the 24th, i would highly considering getting something to mod my wii to accept the japanese version of the game

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I actually wouldn't want it on the 24th. I have my mid-year exams on Feb. 4th - Feb. 7th, so Feb. 10th is just right for me. ;D

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
who doesnt want it early! but its not much longer to wait, i mean seriously we already waited an additional two months feb 10 isnt really that far away now=p

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
I have to get it feb. 11th since Gamestop isn't "allowed" to sell it on the 10th which makes me kinda sad. But whatever I can wait one more day.:(

Baconater

Smash Cadet
I'm a freshman at Brown University and December 3rd was the week before finals started. I'm pretty sure I would have done awful for the semester if it came out then but I still want it so badly.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I would like it ASAP, but i guess I can wait....besides, at least I'll know the whole roster before I get it. Bwhaha!!

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
So I have a modded wii. Are the japanese brawl reserves all sold out? And in the japanese version of melee, was there an option to select english?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
what would Jesus do for a klondike bar?
. . . Make one?

And I, for one, don't want Brawl until at least 2009. I don't know why Sakurai's trying to force it down my throat this year. He's a bully.

StarFox64ftw

Smash Cadet
Language doesnt really matter! its fighting that everyone loves, and not so much the dialogue.

american wii dont play japanese game

get a chip installed, cost u like around 100$ to get it soldered on... but u can play all japanese games with a modded wii... 100$, or two weeks? the choice is yours.

p.s. if its delayed again for ANY reason, the mod will probably be what i will do.

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
I actually am gald that its Feb 10th and not 24th. Cause if it was 24th, it owuld be out right before midterms and thats no fun. I'll end up not studying at all.

Top Bottom