• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is T0MMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He is the most loved member of SWF.

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
There are saga's of how loved this single member of Smash forums is. People sing his name in joy and prance about throwing parties and erecting statues in his honor and out of sheer adoration.
Thats probably what he thinks about the world.
But of course, I am kidding.
He usually just posts unhelpful and flaming responses to everyones threads.
He seems to have stopped posting... I hope...

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I didn't find his posts unintelligent or anything like that. I believe there were only a few posts that might've been viewed as antagonistic, and even then, they're somewhat understandable. I think Chozen just hated him and gradually developed a vendetta against him and never fails to bring T0MMY up when trash talking (Chozen's trash talk is top tier : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58VuGs-AA8 , hilarious video).

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
He moved over to AiB's R.O.B. forums, which basically consist of stuff like what color they like and why hey like R.O.B.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, he moved to AiB. The ROB boards there suck and they all kind of revere him as a god. (el oh el attack) I stopped reading those boards like..3 months ago though. <.<

T0MMY

Smash Master
I didn't find his posts unintelligent or anything like that. I believe there were only a few posts that might've been viewed as antagonistic, and even then, they're somewhat understandable. I think Chozen just hated him and gradually developed a vendetta against him and never fails to bring T0MMY up when trash talking (Chozen's trash talk is top tier : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58VuGs-AA8 , hilarious video).
You are 100% correct.
I never even talked to that Chozen person, I just saw all kinds of flames against me. I think it has something to do with a jealousy issue, he messaged me once saying I was making him look bad. That's why he went on a smear campaign to ban try to get rid of everything I post here.
That's why I'm on All is Brawl, that's an amazing community, Smash World Forums is trying to immitate that site with it's friends lists and groups, but it's very limited in its design, whereas AiB was constructed from the ground up by Neal, who is a strong community leader.
I'm not thought of as a god there or anything, but they do respect what I have to say because I have a lot of information for people who are willing to listen, not people who can only bring themselves up by bringing others down.
Every once in a while I lurk over here to see if anything has changed, but for the most part it's just the same few people saying they are the best, it's all talk and I don't waste my time with it. So, you won't be seeing much of me around here until it changes.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
t0mmy is LEGEND! End of =P. Had a mean Pichu in melee too ;D

Psy.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
You are 100% correct.
I never even talked to that Chozen person, I just saw all kinds of flames against me. I think it has something to do with a jealousy issue, he messaged me once saying I was making him look bad. That's why he went on a smear campaign to ban try to get rid of everything I post here.
That's why I'm on All is Brawl, that's an amazing community, Smash World Forums is trying to immitate that site with it's friends lists and groups, but it's very limited in its design, whereas AiB was constructed from the ground up by Neal, who is a strong community leader.
I'm not thought of as a god there or anything, but they do respect what I have to say because I have a lot of information for people who are willing to listen, not people who can only bring themselves up by bringing others down.
Every once in a while I lurk over here to see if anything has changed, but for the most part it's just the same few people saying they are the best, it's all talk and I don't waste my time with it. So, you won't be seeing much of me around here until it changes.
And yet you still manage to troll the ROB forums and then run back to AiB like the amazing player you really are.. i keep ALL of my received messages, and i believe i would remember sending you any kind of PM such as that... also, do you really need to resort to lying to make the Smash community see you as a sympathetic human being.. when now and forever you will be known for being Pathetic.

This community won't change because it doesn't have to.. it is YOU that must bring about the cycle of renewal... we're not your little pawns to be changed, altered, and manipulated..

You say that "its just the same few people saying they are the best"... we'll sir... you can bet that the "people" that claim they are the best, have proof, and anyone from their respected regions will tell you the same.

Why is it that we should honestly listen to the advice of self proclaimed "T0MMY" [aka T!MMY's shadow] the supposed ROB main that doesn't place, and really has nothing good to contribute other than losing strats the don't work for him.. also note that T!MMY has never come in here, and actually said that you're good.. or defended you in any way... lol brotherly love <(^_^)b

GTFO son. Btw.. i heard you play regular ROB b/c you liked playing with your mom's "grey plastic robot" you found under her bed... btw, the shaking motion it does is actually called vibration... and the name is Chozen if you're wondering who's name she's screaming at night.

Good Day Sir.

T0MMY

Smash Master
And yet you still manage to troll the ROB forums
Are you talking about yourself? (looks at all the messages you posted about me)

do you really need to resort to lying to make the Smash community
Now that we're on the topic of liars, are you saying really did have sex with my mom?

This community won't change because it doesn't have to.. it is YOU that must bring about the cycle of renewal
Strange, I was thinking the same thing about you.

... we're not your little pawns to be changed, altered, and manipulated..
But I am?
Nope.
And I'm sure the rest of the people here are starting to figure this out as well, seeing as I haven't posted here in months and you still pick on me. I was told by my psychologist friend that it's a sign of insecurity and jealousy.

You say that "its just the same few people saying they are the best"
Sorry, I should have said it was just you.

T!MMY has never come in here, and actually said that you're good.. or defended you in any way... lol brotherly love <(^_^)b
Let's see... should I listen to you, one who makes a wild presumption... or should I ask my brother why... oh yah, he doesn't know who you are nor would he waste his time on bullies.
I'm listed as top 3 best R.O.B. players on west coast with HugS and Shadow and I'm sure anyone who has played with me can attest I'm not the worst R.O.B. player as you say I am. Whereas I have tournament wins I looked at your record and haven't seen anything. You should establish yourself before you say anything about anyone.
I don't need my twin brother to stand up for me, I'm sure I can take care of myself, thank you.

i heard you play regular ROB b/c you liked playing with your mom's "grey plastic robot" you found under her bed... btw, the shaking motion it does is actually called vibration... and the name is Chozen if you're wondering who's name she's screaming at night.
Caught in the act of lies again... sigh
Is it really really me who brings about the "cycle of change"?

Like I said, I haven't ever done anything to you, you started this, so you end this. I'm not attacking you personally, I'm standing up to your challenge as a player. That's what this community is about, challenge and competition. Get back on track with that instead of slinging insults, flaming, and trolling and we'll get along just fine.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't think your mom jokes count as lies... no one REALLY though chozen slept with your mom.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't think your mom jokes count as lies... no one REALLY though chozen slept with your mom.
That was one of the extremes, the others being how I am the "worst" R.O.B. or worst player in general, or any number of insults. I just chose that one of many.

And I found out he was actually telling the truth about my mom... I feel sorry for him.

chckn

Smash Ace
That was one of the extremes, the others being how I am the "worst" R.O.B. or worst player in general, or any number of insults. I just chose that one of many.

And I found out he was actually telling the truth about my mom... I feel sorry for him.
lol play me online tommy. And btw how many is 10 knackers?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Imagine if nacker had a twin brother, his tag would be "nikker"; hmmmmm....

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
There is a difference between calling you "the worst" ROB player EVER and saying that you are clearly NOT good.

Also.. the WC does not compare w/ the East Coast. You probably wouldn't even make it out of pools over here... so no johns.

And tell your mom that she still owes me my $50.. that sh*t anit free son.

chckn

Smash Ace
LOL not how good you are -_-, How good TOMMY is...Ive seen your vids, there is really not much to be curious about :]

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
well Tommy gets like top 10 at those rose bowl tournaments that have like 50 - 60 people turnout i think so thats good

but thats in oregon lol

Edit: Sorry for the Inconvenience people AIB is down and im pretty sure its because of me . About 5 minutes ago i registered and it was lagging a bit and i thought hmm it wont crash this isnt crash boards then i read some of the Rob threads which made me lawl inside . After a couple more minutes i guess the server final knew who was lurking in the shadows and immediatly coward in fear from 10knackers ..... again sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom