• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i mean he prolly feels no need to prove himself anyway

good for him

but why have...10 people travel to him when one can travel to...them?

i personally love scar because he makes videos that entertain me

he's the reason i love LET IT KYICK :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LMAO
why should he?
we'll either get johns or he'll just say he got owned.
i mean, there's no shame in getting owned by someone that good.
taj is good, aiight. that's all that matters.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
dont mess with jona logic

he uses it to make your head explode so you look like this

Scar

#HarveyDent
ISAI IS TOO GOOD

and the great part of SS is that he definitely doesn't care about anything anyone says, that's really awesome and i wish i were the same way, takes a lot of pressure off you in tourney

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hmm lemme describe it like this

i watch SS and go..ooooooooooo ****

i watch darkrain and go..ohh OH OH OH WTF OHHH OHHH WTF WAS THAT RAAAEEEPPP CALL THE FIRE DEPT WTF WAS THAT.

and scar just makes me **** when i watch him falcon punch mufasa.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's like jeff's playing to put on a show. i mean, the guy even takes requests.
one time zhu was telling him to do random attacks and he'd find a way to make them connect in tourney.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yah no SS is definitely entertaining...i dunno i just dont feel that 'wtf is he gonna do' feeling in my chest when he starts a combo.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
Mach Dash is the best because he taunts before going to edgeguard, he taunts three times when he kills someone, he taunts whenever he feels like it. Does any other falcon main do that? No. Hence, I rest my case.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
you makea good point sir.

a very good point

we have the same location!

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I felt bad for Taj though.

It must take a lot of will power to the ignore those watching you as you're on the opposite end of cheers and being ***** like that. But then again, its SS we're talking about so its nothing to feel bad about. His Mewtwo fought very well though...

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
sadly chip i just dont feel it.

he's really entertainign to watch but...i dunno i just dont :(

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
this is complete truth b/c i have a ton of respect for him as a player and i think he's really incredible but as of late the **** that ppl say about him is just off the wall ridiculous

i just saw a comment on page 5 that said he's the only player that can beat mango

he's like what 0-every single time they've played in tournament... where ppl come up with this **** is beyond me. and no i dont hate anyone lol people disagree all the time, especially over something like this.

jona plz i can't deal with this
"i dont think ss has to travel to prove hes the best, you have to go to him, cuz hes just sexy like that."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKES NO SENSE

and taj WAS NOT FOOLING AROUND, HE SUCKED. he played LIKE A SCRUB. worse than PoF, remember when you played PoF @ mogwais? he was harder than Taj in that set
lmao pof lolololololol he was mad funny everytime i did something he was like WHAT NO WAY F MY LIFE lmao

also you reminded me, did you were recording when we played right? i wanna see the videos plzzzzz send it to meee or something

but yea i feel you, also scar i probly wouldnt even care about ss if you put up more videos like you used tom you put up like 3 every 2 months or something. i always wacthed your vids and ish but now theres nothing to watch so i gotta watch ss and i fell in love lol

alllsssoo

"i dont think ss has to travel to prove hes the best, you have to go to him, cuz hes just sexy like that."

LOOOL it wasnt supposed to make sense lolololol
i know you wanna ban me right now

i mean he prolly feels no need to prove himself anyway

good for him

but why have...10 people travel to him when one can travel to...them?

i personally love scar because he makes videos that entertain me

he's the reason i love LET IT KYICK :)
yea apparently ss is a very humble quiet guy, i mean if i was him i would scream everytime i ***** someone and talk so much crap. but nah he's humble which is cool

hes like the opposite of g-reg

but yea ss is just ssexy

(see what i did there? ss? ssexy? lol!)

also someone voted for me, whoever it was iloveyou
LOL i have as many votes as jiano llololollolol
so many lol's

tubes

Smash Ace
yea apparently ss is a very humble quiet guy, i mean if i was him i would scream everytime i ***** someone and talk so much crap. but nah he's humble which is cool
Seems to be a trend. Darkrain just keeps the same strait face on and doesn't talk at all when he plays. Even after he 0-death's someone. Its like he's ***** so many stocks he's become desensitized to his own combos.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I always imagined the BEST Falcon main to be this big built guy who would look at you with flaming eyes of justice and determination.

If there was/is such a person, I would consider him the greatest falcon ever. Hands down.

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
this is complete truth b/c i have a ton of respect for him as a player and i think he's really incredible but as of late the **** that ppl say about him is just off the wall ridiculous

i just saw a comment on page 5 that said he's the only player that can beat mango

he's like what 0-every single time they've played in tournament... where ppl come up with this **** is beyond me. and no i dont hate anyone lol people disagree all the time, especially over something like this.

and taj WAS NOT FOOLING AROUND, HE SUCKED. he played LIKE A SCRUB. worse than PoF, remember when you played PoF @ mogwais? he was harder than Taj in that set
dude you really shouldnt be talking to much about whos better then cause the last time i heard you talking you were saying how broken jiggs is .... even if youre good you should be like the last person with an opinion here.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao Whatever dude Jiggs is an excellent character and she's underrated by everyone IMO. I know a ton about the game and I'm sure that a ton of ppl don't care about my opinion but whatever you're still going to hear it. I definitely don't mind being put on an ignore list if it's really that painful.

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
lmao Whatever dude Jiggs is an excellent character and she's underrated by everyone IMO. I know a ton about the game and I'm sure that a ton of ppl don't care about my opinion but whatever you're still going to hear it. I definitely don't mind being put on an ignore list if it's really that painful.
No dude its just that you just dont know when to shut up for real... you have to be a little more open minded.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
lol i don't see how scar can safely safe darkrain is "way better"

why is darkrain losing sets to random local midwest sheiks
while ss is losing sets to mango, the best player in the world.

they are both good but to say one is "way better" is ****ing ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom