• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
SS is the best Falcon (main). I used to think it was Darkrain but I was proven wrong. When SS actually TRIES (which is rare), he ***** HARD.

*sigh*

Just wait till Genesis.

Doomgaze

Smash Apprentice
My personal all-time favourite is Mach Dash, but since he doesn't play anymore (at least to my knowledge), and the poll is about the "best" falcon, I'm sticking to DR. That's not to say SS isn't awesome as well, though.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL

Who signed me up?

And the fact that Jiano has so few votes is nasty. DISRESPECT!

Same with nes n00b. People gotta pay respect to the best man.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Wow, Scar is mean. :( I don't know if he's implying that I AM a scrub or if I PLAYED like a scrub, but its the truth. I didn't know how to read him, and I seem to have that problem a lot against Falcons when I'm cold if you've seen me against Foward's Falcon. No Johns, I got *****, but it was just one match, I'm not sure why it is so convenient to point this match out more than PC getting 3/4 stocked by M2K, M2K getting 4 stocked by random Jigglypuffs, or whatever. People have their days, they have their matches, and sometimes they don't.

I recall my one match against Dark Rain with my Marth, and I honestly should've lost that first match, but he over extended his edgeguard. He was really good, and I probably did as well as I did just because I had a lot more Falcon practice at that time from playing against Jiano and G-reg earlier that day. Assuming that Dark Rain is in the same shape as he was back then or better, he would've ***** me just as hard as SS did on Yoshi's under the same circumstances. (If the entire Midwest crew as behind you screaming into your ear when someone throws a knee, it might even feel worse.) Psychologically, it was intense!!!

I'm going to say that Dark Rain would win the mirror if they played each other, but overall their styles are just different so it is hard to say who would actually be better. I can imagine SS doing better against M2K than Dark Rain for similar reasons. Unless M2K takes early momentum, cuz SS just rides it so well. I know that Dark Rain would probably perform better against players like Forward, and Forward would probably do really well against SS.

Straight up, it's so close that we just have to wait til they're both at the same tourney.

In my OPINION, SS has a bit more potential because he seems to have a higher technical skill cap, and can only get better from experience.

Though Mango's Falcon impresses me the most.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I still think voting only for Falcon MAINS is unwarranted exclusivity seeing as, in my mind, Mang0 is the best Falcon.

I voted for SS, in a very biased way because he entertains me more. DR and SS are such different players that it's difficult to compare them.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
shouldn't the best C. falcon be C. Falcon or did he retire? and if j-puff is being gay, do something INSANE that would nearly make since someone will great upwards kill power, small, fast, can chain throw j-puff, very very very hard to rest, someone who no one ever sees ,massive kill power for upwards and sideways , a drum roll for INSANE CRAZY GUY "pichu"

hey i tell everyone to go pichu even me

pockyD

Smash Legend
but is he in consideration for THE best?

if not, it doesn't matter

97% of the list doesn't matter

only ss and darkrain and clod-zero

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
yeah, I've seen videos from some of the people on the list, that I think I may be better than (hard to say via video)

so it's a lot of the names are just up there for no reason

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
what are you talkign about

jonadiaper is the new up and coming falcon.

YOU WILL ALL SEE ONE DAY

Hostility

Smash Ace
This is a joke poll, there should be 2 people on this list, SS and darkrain. Scar is easily third, but even then he's nowhere close to those two and everyone else is nowhere close to even scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom