• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most hot female for boys / male for girls character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KappaKooper

Smash Rookie
I didnt know in what Character subforum make this thread... SO i choose Zelda Forum
Well to me the most hot character in brawl is the New Sheik i dont know maybe cause she looks more like a GIRL if you know what im mean (check cloose up the second pic of Sheik in dojo) n///nU

KappaKooper

Smash Rookie
a) I said I dont know where to put this

b) you are the one to need to grow up, cuase think in characters being hot is normal, everbody does it cuase they resemble to human body, so think before insult please =_=

Chunky-MonkeyLOL

Smash Cadet
b) grow up
Woah man, chill out. There's nothing wrong with lusting/feeling attractive to a fictional character, let alone talking about which one you think is the most attractive. Just because they aren't real doesn't mean that you can't take note of these things.

I mean, if you see a picture in a magazine of a woman (in let's say, Maxim) and you find her attractive, you wouldn't say anything like "grow up" would you? Of course you wouldn't. Well guess what? That picture is just a bunch of pixels, just like the characters in video games.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
hmm i gotta say id really like to bend over bowser. I mean nothing is more hot than a 7 foot turtle....

nah for real tho.... i think you need to get out of the house more.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I don't consider made-up female people hot. How desperate are you?

But to answer your question Pikachu definitely.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I have to go with Zelda. Samus would be my second though. I am glad that Sheik got a sex appel though, she looked scary in Melee to me. XD

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
I like seeing all the immature people immediately shoot the question down as if it's just TOO UNCOOL to answer it for fun. >>

Samus is the most attractive female to me, Zelda being second.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD~ I am so much more mature than everyone else, and I have to let them know because 'I don't find *ZOMG* fictional characters hot!'

For the record, some characters' design is made to be a replica of the human body. When one comes along that falls into what someone would find attractive, it is only NATURAL and HUMAN to find the replica attractive. But if you'd like to pretend you're better than everyone else and defy your human biology, reach for the stars kids! And that doesn't mean *I need to go out more* because I have a life, several friends, attend school, am in a band, and I have had a steady girlfriend for a year and a half now.

Personally I think Zero Suit Samus is best. Don't know about that ponytail though. I suppose it makes the most sense to keep it out of the way though, since she's a warrior and all.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Dude, why has nobody said Captain Falcon yet??? His up-b is the one and only famous falcon f*ck. Plus he has buns of steel, goes fast, and you can see all of his manliness in that spandex costume he wears. Captain Falcon is the sexiest, no doubt about that, I'd go gay just for him (not really, but you get the point...).

Zorya

Smash Ace
I didnt know in what Character subforum make this thread... SO i choose Zelda Forum
Well to me the most hot character in brawl is the New Sheik i dont know maybe cause she looks more like a GIRL if you know what im mean (check cloose up the second pic of Sheik in dojo) n///nU
You think Sheik is hot?? WOW, you might as well say Geraldo Rivera is hawt...stickin with the captain.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Link is the hottest female for guys and Sheik is the hottest male for girls. Either that, or Marth on both counts. srsly

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
no snake is the hottest he got back (smashdash reference) but seriously wario he got more back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom