• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the next "Top Player"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Of course you're better than Wobbles. I don't think Wobbles even makes top 30, wobbles sucks so much and I know SO MUCH about this game. Hax, you'd be ******** to even THINK you're not better than Wobbles.

Chudat sucks also. He totally never became 2nd best player in the world years ago, and he will always suck balls. Why do ******** idiots on this forum praise him?

I IZ ZO ZMARTZ AND SO GUD AT ZMASH AND NO SO MUUUUCH

oh yeah this my alternate account, froggy backwards
Not funny.

And I happen to like ChuDat a lot. I would insult him like this.

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
Yeah this topic is awesome. So much trash-talking, it hypes up future matches and hopefully people will try to improve more. Regional rivalries are good for smash.

The Star King

Smash Hero
MikeHaggar used up all the amount of awesome allotted for a single thread that's why it went down the drain after he posted

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
With these Rule 6 videos coming out, PPU is looking pretty good. His shield pressure is interesting; pretty cool use of the neutral-b. Still needs to work on not rolling as much though. Want to see his match vs Mango.

edit: added "as much"

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Tell me more. Sorry, just read my post and edited a little.

The match was just uploaded, he didn't do bad... he was just playing Mango.
Well essentially the way to use roll correctly is if you are in a position where you won't have time to counter-attack but have enough time to be able to bait an aerial generally. So in this way, you'll at least be able to reset your position to be away from the opponent safely. (Especially vs spacies because being point-blank vs them is mega trouble, and also Ganon has a great roll.. though every character can use this I believe)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Next top players are

PewPewU, Westballz, Ice, and Th0rn

To me Kirbykaze, Javi, shroomed etc. are alredy top players

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
so when is froggy going to name the 30 players he thinks are better than chu?

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Next top players are

PewPewU, Westballz, Ice, and Th0rn

To me Kirbykaze, Javi, shroomed etc. are alredy top players
I think it's too early to tell for PewpewU, Ice has reached his peak, I already gave my feelings on Westballz and since when did Th0rn become a top player?

Also there is a notable gap between Javi's group and PP's group. I think the thread is asking who can make it into the top group.

so when is froggy going to name the 30 players he thinks are better than chu?

:phone:
I forgot about that. I'll do it after I get home from work.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Regarding Chu; I honestly think if he just added a few more tools to his gameplay he'd be back in the top 5 again. Right now he's not as efficient or deadly with his grab game as he needs to be, and there are one or two very useful desyncs he doesn't incorporate that would give him more neutral options and control.

Easier said than done though, because he's got his own gameplay extremely cultivated and trained. Adding more would require breaking down what he's already got and re-learning things, which would take time and probably make him worse in the meantime.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
With top players I only think in Mango, Armada, Dr PP, Hungrybox and Mew2King ...
I mean, they always place top 5 (except M2K) and the last... maybe 3 years is about they winning nationals.

I expect Javi/Tuga, WestBallz/PeuPeu or an eurpean (Ice, Leffen) to get the top player name in apex 2013 or G3 (if it happen)

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Well, we're asking if anyone can make it into that top 5 range, in the same area as Armada, Mango, Hbox, M2K, and PP.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Uhm... American beer is pretty bad...
Tbh.
Especially after you start drinking german... Because german beer is THE ****.
American beer is just like water...
And a little bit of piss...

Not to say there isn't some good american beer, but german just makes it all seem bad.

D

Deleted member

results/talent/skillwise i think kirbykaze has the best shot

everyone else who is top 15 area has what it takes unless they hit their wall IMO

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Well, it may just be that european coke tastes so good. Because I tasted it and was just like "GODDAMN"

In germany I only drank coke and beer.

Oh, your water does happen to suck though.

stelzig

Smash Lord
I've tasted horrible water in many places (including the US. It's actually probably the worst yet). Don't think you can pinpoint that to entire continents. Scandinavian water is good. Thought german was too, but I don't know for sure, lol. In fact, I figured the reason american coke tasted like **** was because of the water.

American coke made me understand how some people could prefer pepsi. ^x^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom