• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is this I don't even

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting around here lately... like at all, but I'm sure a few people might remember me.

Anyway, after a long while, my crew finally finished its formal compilation video, so I thought I'd show off some of my PT. I'm the first in line, so you don't need to watch through the rest if you don't want to.

Also <3 IC.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v17424269mprmmtZs

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Veoh didn't kill the quality at all... and even if it did, it's far and away better than what Youtube does. *shudder*

Can't say I didn't try, but the relative amount of content from among the Pokémon compared to their overall performance is quite accurate. Squirtle is next to useless, ergo he doesn't see a whole lot of stunning moments.

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
This is true, anyway homepage is working if you want to check there, bit meh but its slightly better.

and the squirtle thing was kind of a joke XD You did good though, liked the ivy

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting around here lately... like at all, but I'm sure a few people might remember me.

Anyway, after a long while, my crew finally finished its formal compilation video, so I thought I'd show off some of my PT. I'm the first in line, so you don't need to watch through the rest if you don't want to.

Also <3 IC.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v17424269mprmmtZs
yeah I sure remember you. Its been a loonngg time since you posted. Welcome back. That was a nice video. Though needed more Squirt action. :psycho:

Fearmy

Smash Ace
PT is still the same, only we actually have more people now... but hey i'm not so active anymore :X

zeta

Smash Journeyman
if pt had a power level it would now be ...

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

IMO pt has grown by leaps and bounds

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
EG are you going to any mwc-w circuit events

so i can pokemon challenge you in person

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
DUDE go to the midwest board! there's plenty of stuff going on. :D

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
chicago has a pretty nice scene going. and we are hosting a large tourney here in wichita in two weeks!

travel johns

Top Bottom