• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who IYO is the most boring character?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I'm not very interested in Bowser or Olimar that much. Olimar's attacks are a bit boring in my opinion, and for Bowser...all you do is slash, slash, body slam, and slash.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
PK FIAERE!! AHYAYAYAYA!!!! and AUREGEREGEREGA!!!! are my least favorite sounds in this game. They correspond to my most boring to play chars.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll say Sonic becasue of one of my friends just do, "Spin Jump Kick, Spin Jump Kick, Spin Jump Kick", over and over again, it's crazy and it's the same thing. DX

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Zelda, Shiek, and Fox.

Zelda and Shiek are too much repetition... Din's fire Din's fire Din's fire Din's fire Din's fire U-smash
F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt F-tilt U-smash

Fox is just like a worse version of Falco, he doesn't even have as much thrill with his non-stunning lasers and non-shooting shine. Even Falco is boring to me so Fox is like using a rock. Wolf is better than both of them, but only be a very very little.

Lucario is kinda boring to me just cause I main him. Mains just get boring over time. That's why I switch between mains and seconds, it's like the stale move queue gotta make sure each character is fresh :)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I made a thread similar to this before but it got ignored after a while... :ohwell:

I think Diddy is the most boring... I often forget he's there.

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
Both of the Kongs are pretty boring... I find MK to be dull as well. But the absolute most boring? Like, the one I'd be least interested in playing as? Zero Suit Samus or Peach. I can't stand playing as either one of them! Which is funny because Zelda has a much more exciting playstyle, so she sort of wins out between the three main girls. Sure, I could bring up Jiggly but it's hardly worth it. I'd give Ness honorable mention since he's nothing special. Heh...

Roihu

Smash Ace
Ness because of the Yo-Yo, Donkey Kong cause I just can't play as him.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I'm new to smash so I've really just been training with my main ( guess ), but ROB seems really boring to atleast fight against. Also i picked up Pit once and it wasn't that bad but he didn't stick out to me really

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sonic or Samus. Honestly, who would voluntarily main Sonic? You'd have to put a gun to my head first.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Diddy.
I dont even think he deserved to be in Brawl. I just didnt like the idea. Someone much better could have taken his place.
*hides in Snake's Box from Diddy mains*

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sonic or Samus. Honestly, who would voluntarily main Sonic? You'd have to put a gun to my head first.
shut the hell up.

falco. chain grab to spike every life, if they survive the spike, laser camp with jabs and reflector, and than back air for the kill. thats really all they do, stupid

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
shut the hell up.

falco. chain grab to spike every life, if they survive the spike, laser camp with jabs and reflector, and than back air for the kill. thats really all they do, stupid
Okay, maybe I went a bit overboard. Didn't have to get so offended though. z.z

Top Bottom