• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Looks like this is going to come down to the wire folks. Prepare your wallets.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yeah skullgirls has pledged donations and they're probably gonna run their voice actress stream again, so we still gotta drop as much as we can with this sick *** spirit bomb

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Yeah skullgirls has pledged donations and they're probably gonna run their voice actress stream again, so we still gotta drop as much as we can with this sick *** spirit bomb
apparently they may not be able to get the VAs again, which is good
gotta charge up dat SPIRIT BOMB regardless though

I was at first wondering why no one's claimed that 4k for serious yet.

Then I realized that if I dropped that much money, I'd be writing, and recording a "We Are the World" style address to Smashers with my newfound status as Smash-Jesus.

So that guy's probably busy, I'd guess.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Doesn't really fit the spirit bomb analogy.
Thursday night, we're putting up our hands and passing on our enrg--money. MIOM stream.

edit: yeah seriously, we said we were taking the high road and we're appauled by that twitter message...now we got people doing it again...AND ontarians no less. For shame.

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Skullgirls is the one to watch out for.... I think Dive Kick is going to get a 30k donation snipe.

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Another fundraiser on Thursday? This donation contest is more hype than EVO will be.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I love somebody, but I don't know who :(. Cant stop wont stop

QWA

Smash Apprentice
Well, if someone shows enough love to do this for Melee, how can we disappoint them? Let's pound Skull Girls into the dust!

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
I was talking to a friend of mine earlier, who happens to be an engineer (and, ironically, we met through a different game; CounterStrike).

I mentioned the drive in passing, while showing him the link, and he said he was going to donate $4,000. I laughed, brushing it off, saying that he shouldn't rub in his career (I'm a teacher).

I don't...what?

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
I was talking to a friend of mine earlier, who happens to be an engineer (and, ironically, we met through a different game; CounterStrike).

I mentioned the drive in passing, while showing him the link, and he said he was going to donate $4,000. I laughed, brushing it off, saying that he shouldn't rub in his career (I'm a teacher).

I don't...what?
SERIOUSLY?!? Oh my God! Have him make an account so we can surround him with praise and revere him as a God!

And then he can maybe donate another $4000. XD

Lovage

Smash Hero

I don't...what?
which counterstrike?

let me add him on steam

ur buddy is a hero!

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
I'm in no way confirming it was him (I'm pretty sure it was Redact), just logged onto SWF before I went to bed and when I saw that...texting him now. I'll PM you his steam, Lovage.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
If it wasn't him, show him this thread so he's compelled to donate anyway. He'll see how much of a hero he'll be treated!

Top Bottom