• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who plays smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diva

Smash Rookie
Ummm.. I am just wondering if I was the only girl to play ssbm?
Or is there more?:laugh:

Sensai

Smash Master
It happens.

And to answer your question: there are more. More over in Europe/Japan then in the US.

/in before closing 'cause I'm a helpful guy!

[Edit:]

And welcome to the boards; it's always good to have more people here.

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
i would say that you are not because most of the people i smash with are girls :) lol. there all good and kick my arse to :urg: (i have my moments though)

P.S. welcome to smashboards

Diva

Smash Rookie
It happens.

And to answer your question: there are more. More over in Europe/Japan then in the US.

/in before closing 'cause I'm a helpful guy!

[Edit:]

And welcome to the boards; it's always good to have more people here.
ok thankyou! ^^
How about in aus?
also thankyou

Diva

Smash Rookie
i would say that you are not because most of the people i smash with are girls :) lol. there all good and kick my arse to :urg: (i have my moments though)

P.S. welcome to smashboards
ROFLS ahaha :laugh:
ps thank you.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Thread title is simply awesome...

It's a honor to post in here

1+

Amen!

Welcome to the boards girl smasher with cooties. there was a chick at the last tournament we held in montreal..

well good luck loner! O.o

/not so warm greeting

In all seriousness though im just playin, welcome and stick around. ;)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I main Zelda, that's why she's there.. I've made sigs with other characters that I used to main, some of which are male. Blame the mess up at KDJ's tournament about a year ago for the nick Emmy. In any case, to quote a couple of people I chatted with online: "Of course I know that you are a girl. No guy, no matter how gay, would let anyone call them Emmy."

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

Hilarious.

Hullo Samochan. It's always a pleasure to chat with you, as I'm doing right now on AIM. Go figure.

And gnosis, everyone's nicer when someone of the opposite sex is in the room....err, thread. I tend to think that I'm about on the same level of niceness for all people, save dumb ones. But to answer your question: yes.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
And, from what I've seen theres no serious female smashers here. :O

I could be off on this, but i thought that milktea is (or was) a serious female smasher. But then again i could be completely wrong

and also, hello to all the female smashers, good to have you gals in the smash community. :)

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't Ken get a sex-change? Then the top ranked player would be female, inspiring more of the fairer sex to join us... The more I type, the more I like it!

KEN FOR FEMALE!

WHOS WITH ME!?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Sure, girls play too. Probably a higher percent than play a game like Halo 2. Girls just aren't as competitive as most of the guys who play smash, so they never get to a high tournament level, with exceptions of course. So at tournies you'll see at least 90% guys, but out in the dorms and houses of the people who own smash, there'd be about as many boys as girls playing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I have played against at least two female Smashers. I do wish I knew more, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom