• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who plays WoW here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galuda

Smash Cadet
me and a friend are on spirestone, pvp realm, 70 priest and druid, chyeaaa....and a couple other friends.

Laijin

Smash Hero
MTG and WoW can not even be compared to each other.
If your going to play an MMO, at least play a good one. Especially if your paying for it.

Age of Conan is very good and its pretty new.
City of heros/villains

But some free ones are even better than the p2p ones:
You guys should definantly check out Air Rivals, Gunz the Duel and Rakion

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
laijin, i am playing wow completely for free!!!!!!!, my friend gave me his discs and his account. btw there is a lvl 70 on his account on a pvp server, but i wanna start from scratch with a lvl 1. i like the journey of leveling up, thats what gets me hooked. idk wanna enter a server with friends if they are already 70's. i wanna be at comparable lvl's so we can go through the game at the same pace with similar quests and such.

TO CASH- you already know i have played magic. i just never really liked it that much. i had a nasty elf deck, and my ninjas had some sick combos, but it just wasnt for me, yugioh was my game. (i was top 50 in state. out of thousands. numerous invites to nats. back to back top 8 finishes at 250-400 player tournies!) WATO was so into yugioh, lol. well, just me, vericz, and uuaa. kyon a bit.

and nothing is wrong with wow.

-hiro

Laijin

Smash Hero
everyone is top in their state at YGO >__>
everyone says that.
YGO is incredibly broken. :[ so I quit.

But thats awesome Hiroshi that you get to play for free. Just try and check out some of the other games I mentioned

Zoro

Smash Champion
I never got into card games
i was always at uuaas house playing smash while they played yugioh i was like man...u guys r ghey.
I just hate games where being good is entirely dependent on how much you can spend on it.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I played WoW from beta in October-November 04 until about february this year nonstop.

70 Human mage
70 Nelf Warrior
61 nelf rogue
60 dwarf priest
dozens of alts between 10 and 40

I finally quit with 2 things pulling me away: competitive TF2 and Brawl. And as of last night I'm playing again thanks to seeing a couple of the guys at LAN Odyssey playing on a private server. I rolled a belf pally last night who is now level 34. XD

Dect

Smash Rookie
I play BDF horde warlock / priest, t6 full s3 blah blah, currently im one of the 100 people alpha testing WOTLK but im not at liberty to discuss said information on the internet. sorry NDA prohibits.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I play BDF horde warlock / priest, t6 full s3 blah blah, currently im one of the 100 people alpha testing WOTLK but im not at liberty to discuss said information on the internet. sorry NDA prohibits.
oh you mean the lock and priest account you traded away so you could get in the LK alpha? XD

Dect

Smash Rookie
i still have the priest and i can play the lock anytime :o, benefits of having guildies ive known for years.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, wow is amazing, melee is amazing, brawl is.............good.

-hiro
Melee>>>>>>>>>>(infinity)Brawl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WOW
true story lol

but i still like brawl

PS: Hungry has the coolest avi!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Gunz is fun but makes me feel like someone ran over my hands with a trailer.

I want in on the baby making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom