• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who seems more Elligible for Brawl Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momocop

Smash Rookie
Which would you say is more likely to get a brawl spot.

Share ideas, Cough Marth cough Ephraim. :laugh:

Choices:

• Marth
  • Roy
  • Ephraim
  • Erika
  • Joshua
  • Ross
  • Saleh
  • Lyn (Instead of Assist Trophy)

If you dont like any of these, then name one u think.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Easily Marth. Sacred Stones characters have no right to be taking up FE spots. A good third character would be Micaiah.

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Marth is the frontrunner, definately. Tied with Ike for the only one of the FE lords to have more than 1 main role, popular, and a Smash veteran. Plus, there's going to be a DS remake of the first (I believe) FE, starring Marth. So he won't be "in the past" any more. Far as I'm concerned, he's pretty much confirmed. I can't see him not being there.

After that, I'd say one of the FE10 lords. Most likely the main Lord of RD (Miciah? I still haven't learned her name >.>). Being recent is a plus, and a female magic user would be something different from the normal FE rep. Then again, Sothe appeared in FE9 and FE10, so it could be him as well, even if his role in FE9 was minor.

Just a bit behind FE10 would probably be Sigurd, since he's still the favorite. At least thats what everyone says. Only problem with him is that popularity is all he has. No standout characteristics, and only a single appearence that was a while back.

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
I say Marth. What about Hector? SSB doesn't have a character with an axe yet.
Maybe they would make Ike a little faster(Not much) if the added him to the roster.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Marth is pretty much the obvious reason, followed by Sigurd, and then the rest.

Roy is third in my logic list, but he is in top for returning, yeah. And Lyn is an AT, and she deserves to stay like that, heh.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this is not the appropriate place for this, this is for discussion of ike the character, this isn't a fire emblem forum

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom