• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who should i be watching?

Darr06

Smash Cadet
so in melee, i mained sammy, and in brawl i'm maining PT. when i used to play sammy, i would watch videos of guys like Hugz, Wes, and Phanna and learn from some samus experts. at this point, who do you guys suggest would be a good, reliable, pokemon trainer player who's video's i can really get some juicy stuff out of?

Binx

Smash Master
No one right now, Chu Dat has a few Ivy vids up, but its nothing too impressive, the best person to watch to gain skill is yourself, just be creative until we have a defined meta, thats your best bet.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nothin learned by nubs ownin nubs
watch some chillin or chu since they play good people

Vericz and chalupa have good pts but chalupa only has a few vids up
vericz has like 2000

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
I recently got a capture card and I only record tourny matches now >.<

I play with norcal and socal, lots of good people over here.

I am not going to a tournament this weekend due to Prom (woot senior year), but after that I should be going to a tournament every weekend , and should have more videos.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
pt's going to take a long while to develop his metagame, since you gotta learn 3 characters, my advice is play 24/7 and listen to the discussion threads to find a few odd tricks

Top Bottom