• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should i have as a secondary?

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
i was thinking of someone like mk, but now i just dont know.

if any one could help by telling there secondary and how they use them that would be great

ty

gravs

Smash Rookie
My secondary is Pit, but I would think that if you like Lucario's playstyle the most, one of the fox trio would be best.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Perhaps Sheik and Zelda...that's who I use as a secondary. Sheik is like Lucario due to his great combo abilities, while Zelda is like Lucario at a high percent: Easy to KO but will KO easily.

SilintNinjya

Smash Apprentice
i have lucario, zelda, marth and falco. i use zelda to fight the heavy people, lucario to fight people like zelda (slow but strong), i use marth to fend off fast comboish people (mk, pit, fox, etc) and i use falco to fight ranged people...

that is of course, assuming i have that much pre-knowledge of who im fighting.

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
ty i mite use lucis though but i like the ideas i was never good with zelda but i coud learn

so far i cant pick ill check up on this post alot ty

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
ty i mite use lucis though but i like the ideas i was never good with zelda but i coud learn

so far i cant pick ill check up on this post alot ty
Hero, what do you like about Lucario? What do you wish that he had? Do you like aggressive or controlling play. Does it matter that the character is popular or not? Do you like range or melee or a mix of the two? Are their any that you don't want to play? Work the scale from both sides.

I'm having the same problem but I am leaning towards Zero Suit Samus. She is quick and tricky. Great recovery and can out range most characters.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Dedede and Peach are my other mains. That doesn't mean you have to copy me. Just play everyone. You'll either find another character you like yourself, or just play Lucario. :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I say just pick someone that can do things for you that Lucario cant. While i do post here a small bit, my true number 1 main is still Diddy Kong. But I chose Lucario as one of my other mains because he can play defensive much more efficiently than diddy, with his better projectiles, counter move, and use of spacing.

So again, think of what your lucario (not sure how you play it, offensively or defensively) cant do, and then find a character that can do those things quite well. When i think about it, Lucario cant kill at low % in air as well as others, slowish smashes, and can't counter long range projectiles. I'd say try Wolf, just because i like Wolf more than Fox/Falco.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
Dude go with what ever you like. play around with all of the characters, especialy the older ones. ya i know that every one feels awk using old characters because this game is about trying something new but you gota go with what works best for you. play around and you will find a secondary character that you like.

And another thing, if you think any character is going to be your main, make sure that you have their move set down before moving on to other characters.

Top Bottom