• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lolll pikachu

I do love pikachu, but I'm probably never using anyone other than mk in a serious tournament match

mk came in second though :)

Afropony

Smash Lord
I got wario, it also told me i should use the biker costume because no one ever uses the biker costume.. Hmm.
I did it again and this time I got ZSS who came second the first time I did this.

Ichinomiya

Smash Rookie
Huh. Got fox. Pretty accurate considering he's my second best. Not to mention I switch between him and Marth on occasion. Anyways fun quiz and the bit of humor that was thrown in there made me headdesk...in a good way ^^

WTF?!?!?!? Ah got IC. And I really hate IC!!!! I main ROB, but he was like 44%. I like the humor, though. Nana looked se*y as hell though! I wish she was my nana! Heh...... heh heh.......................................

what?

istudying

Smash Lord
Wow nice quizz.
Pretty accurate i got ZSS first then Climbers and Diddy.
I main Diddy and Climbers so this quizz is good ;D Good job on it.

peeup

Smash Lord
haha fun quiz!

Accuracy-wise, tho, I didn't get as good results as a lot of other people. It said my main was Ness (never, ever, ever going to happen... i'd rather shoot my ears off), my second highest was mario (i've tried him, but i don't like him). After that, tho, it was interesting... #3 was yoshi (a previous main) and #4 was olimar (my MAIN main).

Then, around 5 from the bottom was PT, my current secondary XD

DK_047

Smash Cadet
My main is Donkey kong and i got zero suit samus, then yoshi. Donkey kong was fifth place

Mixxy

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon? -.-

I'm 100% new. So I guess I'll just listen to this then~

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I main Mario in Melee, and it told me to main Luigi in Brawl.

that kind of explains a lot.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
I realized that this quiz can make you very biased. If you're like me, you unconsciously chose answers that fit your main (b/c you probably LIKE your main char).
b/c of this, I've gotten different results each time I've switched mains. Those of you who got accurate results may have suffered from the same problem as I did ;)

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
Aside from Mario, which I don't use much anyway, it told me to main Solimar. I need my pikmin... can't do that. And most of the characters I do main are near the bottom. Poor Luigi... being neglected again T_T

Also... Marth is a dude. He just looks female. Yeah... that's it.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
I got Wario, literally my worst character. Followed by Pit, who im also pretty bad with. But coming next was Falco 3rd, then Lucario, 2 people I play a lot.
My 4 characters (except MK, who was freakishly low) were pretty high up.

viperGTS

Smash Rookie
I got marth, funny i used to use her.... but i was hoping for G and W to be honest. Awesome quiz, it's really funny haha

Kirbythebanshee

Smash Rookie
im a scrub XD

very accurate, lol, except i thinks its kinda mean to call someone bad cuz they just they play for fun. . . even of its true :p which it is in my case :D

took it agian, got toon link :S eh, he's aight, i dont mind usin him

tehfatwiz

Smash Rookie
My results

Hm, interesting...

61% Wario
61% Zero Suit Samus
59% Luigi
58% Samus
58% Marth
57% Peach
56% Pikachu
55% Jigglypuff
55% Captain Falcon
54% Mario
53% Toon Link
53% Sonic
53% Diddy Kong
52% Ness
52% Sheik
51% Fox
50% Falco
48% Lucas
48% Pit
48% Ice Climbers
46% Yoshi
45% Ike
45% Meta Knight
45% Kirby
44% Olimar
44% Ganondorf
42% Zelda
42% R.O.B.
41% Donkey Kong.
41% Lucario
41% Mr. Game & Watch
39% Wolf
39% Bowser
37% Solimar
35% Pokemon Trainer
35% King Dedede
34% Snake
31% Link
26% You are a scrub

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
I got MK, which fits my playstyle pretty well. However, I prefer Marth because he needs more skill than MK's hack everything to bits strategy. Fairly accurate overall, although I'm not sure why Ganondorf was high for me...I can't stand not being able to cover three feet in less than one second.

Lol at the thought of using Solimar.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Totals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
56% Jigglypuff <---whenever I seriously answer honestly, and don't try to get my main, I get her for some reason
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52% Peach
51% Ike <---I put, Ike sucks, "Strongly Agree".....
50% Marth
48% Wario <----least favorite character....
48% Diddy Kong
48% Samus
48% Ness
48% Pit <----2nd main
47% Toon Link
46% Zelda <--- Main
45% Pikachu
45% Wolf
45% Lucas
44% Kirby
44% Pokemon Trainer
44% Sheik
42% R.O.B.
42% Mario
42% Captain Falcon
41% Bowser
41% Meta Knight
41% Yoshi <---a secondary
41% Luigi
40% Link
40% Fox
40% Olimar
40% Solimar <---lol
40% Lucario
39% Donkey Kong.
39% Falco
39% Sonic
39% Snake
38% King Dedede
38% Ice Climbers
38% Zero Suit Samus <---3rd main.....
37% Ganondorf
36% You are a scrub. <--- at least I'm not a scrub
34% Mr. Game & Watch
I laughed irl many times during this. Just put my results up and some side comments. I should really try Jiggs this list keeps giving her me whenever I answer honestly.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
Meta Knight
You should main Meta Knight. Who shouldn't?

Accurate quiz is accurate.

The second time, I picked scruby answers and got:
Solimar
You should main Solimar. Olimar with no pikmin? Go for it... you're man enough.
2nd was Scrub lol...

xXLifTXx

Smash Rookie
LOL. I should main Luigi.. and I'm 51% Kirby..
60% Jigglypuff............... 27% Scrub :U

63% PAAAAWNCH!

I find this odd, luigi has always been known to me as MAMA/GAY Luigi. I hate fighting him, and his directional hand shank... (I barely noticed he can change it's direction slightly..)
I'll give it a whirl

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Wait, wut? I got Samus, who I've tried, and failed, to play.

Also, only one of the three characters I play was in my top ten. Some people are just too cool for quizzes.

Top Bottom