• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who stays up till midnight and buys it at 12:00?

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I have it pre ordered and im playing in the tournament. I'll be there at around 9:30. And I won't sleep till sunday night ^^.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Called Wal-Mart today. They'll be throwing it on the shelves at 12:01 Saturday night, so I'm hitting that up.
Yeah boiii,my Wal-Mart's doing the same thing.Me and my friend are heading up there to get that at 11:30 to chill then buy it,play it SSE-wise,then online play from there on out.It might be 6am est time when we finish but all well :laugh:

saberhof

Smash Master
Me and Stryks will be camping out at eb games in chulavista center in sandiego, if any one ill be going there...we need a ride back to the border srsly =(

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
LOL, im gonna go at 10 for the tornament, The feeling you get when you sgin up is tremendous, make sure anyone who hasn't does now, cuz by saturday afternoon it will probably be done.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I'm going to the GameStop's midnight launch. Weird thing is, I don't have a copy reserved, don't plan on buying the game, nor do I have a Wii. I'm going with a bunch of friend's who do though, lol.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
I have a paper due at 4 AM (stupid midnight deadlines under PST on daylight savings time weekend), so I'm going to be up at 4 anyway. I figure I'll just head to the 24 hour grocery store and do some grocery shopping (stock up on sodas :)), then wait outside the Target with Advance Wars. If I'm lucky, my colleagues will accompany me. :)

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Do you think I'll get the game if I wait in Wal-mart from 9 PM to launch? What would you say my chances are? 99%?

lChaosl

Smash Cadet
I'm going to a midnight release at Game Crazy with my friends. We will be there a couple hours early because they have Melee set up for people to play for fun.

Top Bottom