• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who thinks Meta Knight should be a character?

Bowser569

Smash Ace
Yea I do remember that game was my favortie kirby game cuz it had em all =).Anyways yeah i would love to see Meta Knight in action.

------------------
BRAHHHH!

LiquidAngel

Smash Cadet
Indeed, I do remember Meta Knight. Since villains are starting to pop up in Melee, a villain from Kirby's world would fit in perfectly. In my opinion, Meta Knight would make a better choice as a villain than King Dedede. King Dedede is dependent on his mallet and body splach, and is plagued by a slow speed. At least Meta Knight has a good chance of taking on Kirby. Meta Knight is hella cooler too if you know him.

------------------
"All your games are
belong to Nintendo. Nuff'
sed." ~Me

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
ya that would be sweet. i wonder what his b button moves would be...

------------------
Loading, please wait...

Bowser569

Smash Ace
I wonder what the would put as his moves if they have em on ssbm? I'll have to play the game and look. =)

------------------
BRAHHHH!

koopakirby

Smash Cadet
I really think he should especialy because there are 4 zelda characters 2 fire emblem characters 6 mario characters and kirby a very famous nintendo character with just himself

jeebus

Smash Apprentice
I typed this out a day ago:
Metaknight:
B attack-sword slash

b+over attack-sword dash(dashes like fox only holds sword out infront of himself.)

B+down attack-(havent thought of one)

B+up attack- Hurricane attack(spins rapidly with sword held in the air)

Jump is like kirby's , only he flys with his wings instead, weighs more, and cant fly as further.

I patented that, so dont think about c/p that.

and john wayne isnt the american hero, he was just a drunk that shot alot of people. that is the stereotype of an american, but stereotypes are wrong. no person is the same, so you cant have a typical american hero.

Psi Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Yes Meta Knight would be a nice edition to SSBMelee. I loved his...er...

*SPOILER BELOW...I GUESS...

Trophy in SSBMelee, and I've always favored him over King Dedede. But I don't think he should be a clone of Kirby. That would ruin him. I say he should have his own move set and abilitys.

On the other hand King Dedede would be a NICE Kirby clone. Since both of them can suck up things, and Dedede can do normal damage moves with his hammer. Plus Kirby's down cut ability could be replaced by King Dedede's jump in the air and slam into the ground ability. Ahhh yes, I can see him being a clone now...

Proverbs

Smash Lord
WHOA. How crazy is this thread. This kid predicted this seven years before Brawl came out.

Sorry if this is an unnecessary bump.

But I think it's kinda funny how everyone here was like "Yeah, MetaKnight would be a great addition to the game!"

Little did they know what was in store for them.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
When I first saw this I didn't realize the date and I was like "...wut"
Lulz. 7 year bump ftw?

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
i didnt realize the dates of the posts either, i thought some stupid hacker like, stole 01' accounts and started spamming, then i saw gideon and i was like
"waaaaa???"

Zodiac

Smash Master
This kid deserves to go down the smash hall of fame as "The guy who predicted MetaKnight seven years before!"

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
Q_o'

Too bad we can't use this thread to actually send our words to the past so we could stop the hell that is MK from ever coming to smash. Either that, or make him feel less like a Boss or some extremely cheap Street Fighter character.

Ontopic: No! But it was a good idea.
XD

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
WHOA. How crazy is this thread. This kid predicted this seven years before Brawl came out.

Sorry if this is an unnecessary bump.

But I think it's kinda funny how everyone here was like "Yeah, MetaKnight would be a great addition to the game!"

Little did they know what was in store for them.
You're a moron.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
This thread is SUPER OLD!!

Why the bump?? oh wait that's right.....

MK isn't banned from tourneys

Proverbs

Smash Lord
... How do you find this stuff, Proverbs?
inb4mic128
I was just REALLY bored and was looking at Grunt's profile and it said he was reading this thread and I thought "What? People are typically debating if he should be banned, not if he should be put into the smash games." So I took a look and was amazed at the foresight of the OP

Top Bottom