• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who uses zelda???????? Stick with Sheik

goateeguy

Smash Ace
mow, plairrnk, put a vid of the match on this thread! preferably with the real sounds of the match. we want to know what happens! :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mow, plairrnk, put a vid of the match on this thread! preferably with the real sounds of the match. we want to know what happens! :)
we've already played the match in tourney, i won.

zelda can't beat sheik if sheik knows how to play.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I heard that Zelda does good against the space animals. She can combo them like crazy.
:laugh: Yea right zelda gets ***** by the space animals, their too quick and their combos nail them up and down the stage, she literally has no chance against them sorry.. Well i guess if you use her Down B she would have a chance..

I use zelda just cause i like hearing my friends go oh great he's using sheik and then WTF as i never change haha that always makes me laugh.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zelda generally gets destroyed by the space animals (and Sheik) before she's given a chance to combo them. She simply isn't quick enough for them.

Top Bottom