• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who uses zelda???????? Stick with Sheik

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
Yeah, I think Zelda's underrated, but then again, who isn't?

I sometimes used Zelda. My opponents think I'm transforming into Sheik before the match starts, but nope, I stay Zelda.

Then they be like, "ZOMG MINDGAMES!"

Jash

Smash Lord
I love Zelda, Zelda is the smartest character in this game, seriously. She owns Fox, Falco, Capt Falcon, Ganon *the dude who kidnaps her*. I mean go ahead, fight a smart a** Zelda vs a sheik or fox or whatever and i know for a fact your not going to win. Believe this or not, its true.

PS: Im Zelda!

cablepuff

Smash Ace
fight a smart *** fox or marth (wait my bad) that might be too difficult, try sheik than with zelda... than come back and realize the match is "hopeless".

Jash

Smash Lord
oo hopeless huh? how about this, Money Match me. Ill be Zelda and you can be whoever the heck you want and lets see where this goes. You in Sheik lover?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Sheik is a who(you know the rest) because everyone uses her. Big difference, though, when you start getting into who can use her WELL. I can only play her a little bit, but I love Zelda's style.

It just makes me so upset that I can rarely use her in tournaments. ;_;

darkatma

Smash Hero
sadly sheik is zelda's hardest matchup. My zelda has problems with sheiks because they can basically interrupt all angles where you attack from with a much quicker attack, while moving faster and comboing faster. The skill difference is HUGE between a good zelda and an okay sheik. Zelda vs spacies or falcon is much easier.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm not even going to deny that. It's just really hard to get a hit in vs. a good Sheik, let alone a great one. Poor Zelda can't do much of anything in higher-leveled competitions without getting hers handed to her. ;_;

Jash

Smash Lord
I dont have problems fighting Sheik with Zelda, i usually own Sheik with Zelda. I think Zeldas biggest disadvantage is Marth. His range can mess Zelda up pretty bad.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Patients and GOOD mindgames is all you need to beat any character. screw speed and all of that. put what I just said together and Zelda can beat anyone in this game. It wont be easy but Zelda can beat anyone. Case closed

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Obviously Sheik is better, but for a low tier character Zelda is definately one of the best. She has a long range and short range game, plus has the amazing lightning kick. If Sheik wasn't so amazing, I would play as Zelda more.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Can someone who knows how to close this thread? I understand everyone's arguments, and people are just going to keep getting mad at me for saying something i don't agree with anymore. WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!! i like editing at random!

darkatma

Smash Hero
The thread is fine, it has some good discussion.

Although, i WOULD appreciate it if you went and edited youre first post's title into something like:
"Why do you use zelda?"

That way we have people's reason's all over this thread already, and the thread becomes productive

D

Deleted member

Sheik is a who(you know the rest) because everyone uses her.
oddly enough, fox falco peach marth falcon link samus are all more commonly played than sheik.

marth is the single most common tournament character.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Now, yeah. I'm just remembering before, where everyone could play her and did. I'm disliking her less and less because of it, though she's still a tilt and fairing w****. ^_^;

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Why use Zelda and not ONLY use sheik? it makes u a more well rounded player if u know how to use more characters.

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Plus it messes with your opponent...talk about a major mind game...changing your entire set of moves :p

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Patients and GOOD mindgames is all you need to beat any character. screw speed and all of that. put what I just said together and Zelda can beat anyone in this game. It wont be easy but Zelda can beat anyone. Case closed
If you put it that way, any char CAN beat any other char, it's just the likelyhood of whether or not that's going to happen. Regardless of the tier list, a Mewtwo could easily pwn a Fox if the Fox screwed up. But does that happen often? No, it doesn't. I'm not disagreeing with you, im just saying that this is flawed logic.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol guys I assume that vid was the prodigykid vs Kawn one where kawn pwns prodigykid
It's coz prodigykid's sheik used to suck. (Dunno about now, but it used to be terrible:p)
So that vid isn't a good zelda beating a good sheik, it's a good zelda beating a BAD sheik

it's true, zelda has nothing on sheik >< no edgeguard, no grab, no speed
: /

it's a terrible matchup

edit: whoops.

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
I usually play Shiek dittos with my friend... And what i do is combo/shainthrow him to high %s, then turn to Zelda to finish him off. I've tried it the other way around or with all shiek or all zelda, but it just doesn't work as well as the way I do it. Like that other guy said somewhere, switching everything about your character halfway into a match can really mess up someone.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol jash, mow already showed me how zelda do last tourney we both went to.

zelda do bad vs sheik.

:(

Top Bottom