• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
To someone named "Elchuko-something" not sure because the rest of the name was omitted, GGs and thanks for helping me practice the Rosaluma match up.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Gahhhhhh.
GGs to a player named Ian. Mostly played Ness and once he learned that I can't deal with patient people who just wait for a grab, I started dropping all kinds of matches. Got so salty I dropped even dropped a Shulk ditto. I was H.B.C. To be fair though, he was pretty good. It wasn't just Ness. Guy had good fundamentals.
Hope this guy sees my message, because I really want to see if I can even the score when I've got a clear head. Especially that Shulk ditto xD

foxnoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-2710-6677
who ever is david and plays a fox omg add me as a friend i wanna play you more!

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
shoutout to J-MAC

yoshi and game n watch were the only characters i knew well enough to beat your kirby with

and those taunts after kill got me nice and flustered, too :T

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Gotta give a big GG to Thomas from somewhere in the US. I was a Falco and you were Fox (but the first match you were Duck Hunt) and my tag was "Elite X"

You were pretty dang tough. Sadly, for whatever reason, you SDed during our last match, to which you left... But regardless for your reason I have to say again... Good Game.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I met a Luigi/Palutena/Shulk player earlier. Can't remember his name exactly, but it was "Charizard" spelled in a silly way. I had a lot of fun during the matches, but I sadly had to leave early. Would love to play him again, especially since I wasn't at my best today.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs to a guy named Roxas that I met in the For fun section on 3DS, it was mainly just the two of us. Anyway nice pit, my tag was Richard, I used default ike for the one match we played. Hope to meet you again.

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Just got done playing someone named [SB]Mike. I assume that they are a Smashboards user. If you are here good games. You should add me so that we can play some more.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Just got done playing someone named [SB]Mike. I assume that they are a Smashboards user. If you are here good games. You should add me so that we can play some more.
Here I am. :awesome: I recognized your name from this thread the instant I got matched up with you, so I knew we'd be able to find each other. Confirmed when I checked your profile and it said "smashboards.com".
I like it when people can play a variety of characters well, but your :4falcon: definitely stood out. So flashy. :colorful: GGs. I would've stayed longer, but something came up.

Here's my FC if you wanna add me: 5198-2884-6597

Last edited:

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Here I am. :awesome: I recognized your name from this thread the instant I got matched up with you, so I knew we'd be able to find each other. Confirmed when I checked your profile and it said "smashboards.com".
I like it when people can play a variety of characters well, but your :4falcon: definitely stood out. So flashy. :colorful: GGs. I would've stayed longer, but something came up.

My code is 0173-2195-9739. You have a really good Yoshi, by far the best I've played on For Glory. I've been wanting to use Yoshi, and seeing you play him so well inspired me to give him a go.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
My code is 0173-2195-9739. You have a really good Yoshi, by far the best I've played on For Glory. I've been wanting to use Yoshi, and seeing you play him so well inspired me to give him a go.
Thanks. If you want me to train/mentor you, I can do that for you. I've been using him since the N64, so I know what I'm doing. :4yoshi:

Last edited:

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
Mike, I dunno why you left after so few matches, I was Kenta the captain falcon, I'd love to play more someti

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Mike, I dunno why you left after so few matches, I was Kenta the captain falcon, I'd love to play more someti
Oh... 2 people in 1 day? Wow. :crazy:

Anyway, sorry I left so soon, but I was just waiting for my food to finish cooking. I don't really like eating and playing at the same time. I like to keep my stuff clean.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a player by the name of "Ty" who went Pink Luigi/Falcon/ and Charizard.

I was using random and going through scrubs until I ran into you. I started off with Robin who I have no idea how to play with so you crapped on him easy. I switched to Ness and you won again so I switched to my main DK after and finally took a game off you. Was really heated games and your taunts got me pretty salty too.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
On 3DS to the Falco player named Ridley, you are aware that by leaving after the first death you make yourself look really **** in the replay, right? I know you killed yourself after your first death Link vs. Ganon, then you went Falco and did nothing but spam your B when I went Ganon. you had the nerve to taunt throughout that match, like you had actually done something cleaver, which you didn't, mind. That annoyed me and I went with my Pac-Main, got you up to 70 in less the a minute with a near constant combo, and then you rage quit when you see you can't recover. really, don't be such a *****. Oh, and enjoy that 10-15 minute ban from playing online. you've earned that. ^_^

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
I remember fighting against Zythos. He's a solid Link and Marth player...it kind of sucks to know I could get beaten that badly. I only won like, one, maybe three times out of 30 or so matches. I have a looooooooooooooooong way to go, before I get any good. :c

PK Tripping

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Jiffnads who played a variety of characters with me. your D3 was astonishingly good. Juggling me for days.

If I may ask, provided your seeing this, why did you go Ness right before you left. It felt like you had never used him before. I dunno, but I had a ton of fun playing against you!

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
On wii u, I'm pretty sure I had seen Allan from New York on here before. I was geek4Jesus. ggs and I do feel bad because I really did have to leave when I beat you that one time - only once - you were really good to learn against. I wasn't being a jerk I promise :p

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Played against a megaman named Cal on 3DS. He was pretty good. We went 3 matches and I won 2-1, each match I played Pink Pac-Man. I wouldn't mind playing him again, because he actually got me to start jump cancling my shield halfway through the match. it's amazing how much better you can get when you're fighting someone skilled, but not a camping douchebag. ^_^

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
To a player named Polygon (spelled with unusual letters) who I played on the 3DS, you're a good player. You used sleepy hat Jigglypuff and yellow ROB. I was a little frustrated with our matches because I was using Ganon and I just couldn't get around your walls of aerials and projectiles. I probably wasn't playing my best, but you beat me fair and square, getting a Pound shieldbreak to Rest on my Ganon (not at kill percents, unfortunately) and a nasty spike with ROB at the ledge. I'd love to play you again sometime! My tag was Atoyont.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs to BRUCELEROY, met on Wii U. c:
I went under the tag of Oprah.
You have a good set of characters (especially Mario, Wario, and Megaman), and it's always refreshing to see someone else who does the unspoken 'Gentleman's Rule'. Kind of breaks away the match for just a brief moment and reminds me I'm just having fun.

Moonboyjosh

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0361-8755-2433
Played a bunch of random matches with someone named "powersh" the rest of your name was blocked out. But fun games. I was ness in the beginning, name is Patrick. Hope to play u again soon :)
you ever figure out who he is? i just played him. trying to find him too lol

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
Great games to Jacob on Wii U. I was playing Ganon all night and he played mostly Captain Falcon and some Ganon dittos. His Falcon was styling on me with spikes, side-b spikes in mid-air, and even a couple falcon punches.

He even did some crazy wall jump thing that ended with me grabbing the ledge for my second time (without touching the ground) and he spiked me right off the ledge when I lost invincibility. I tried to keep up and managed a few stylish moves of my own and a large handful of Ganoncides.

Very fun matches.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Had some really entertaining 3DS matches with a player named Manxome. They started with a Ludwig and Roy fight. After that, I stuck with Ludwig while you switched off characters. Eventually I went to ROB, and our final match was a ROB/Ness match where you were creaming my ROB. Unfortunately we disconnected, but I'd love to play you again. My tag was Atoyont.

Also, Mal, your Peach was fantastic. I simply couldn't get back on the stage as WFT, and even my Game & Watch was struggling. I won thst match with a 9, and you quit afterwards, but I really don't fight that many good Peach players so I would enjoy playing you again.

JackD

Smash Rookie
Also, Mal, your Peach was fantastic. I simply couldn't get back on the stage as WFT, and even my Game & Watch was struggling. I won thst match with a 9, and you quit afterwards, but I really don't fight that many good Peach players so I would enjoy playing you again.
I just fought this player, and yeah their Peach is pretty great. They left after the third match though with the score 2-1 in their favor, so maybe they're more of a Bo3 kind of person?

Regardless I'd like to play them some more.

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Been a while since I've played For Glory, but I played a bunch of matches with Squid on the 3DS last night. He/she used Rosaluma, female Villager, and Palutena, while I used Kirby, Ness, Ganondorf, and King Dedede.

That Rosalina was definitely a struggle to play against, but I was able to pull through in the end. I got a nice replay of my Ganondorf breaking your shield as well. :p

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Star Guy you beast, you had to wreck me with seemingly random characters? Man!, Well Thanks for the games, Yellow Yoshi named Draaaaaaaven here.

kaazers

Smash Master
{Smash 3DS}
I'm about to head off somewhere where I won't have internet for a few days so I decided to hop on FG for a quick game or two while I still could.

I got a Bowser player whose tag was @ J Jerodak . I selected my character and then realized how familiar that name looked... I think I remember running into you once or twice on Temple in Basic Brawl. You're that hug-loving Boozer, right? Small world!

And I got you just when I was trying out Bowser, too. I usually play Ike.

I had to go after that match, but not before saving the replay, lol.

(I was also unaware of the new conquest and inadvertently contributed 4 points to Father and Son when you Bowsercided me in SD. Go, me. :awesome:)

P.S. I apologize to anyone whose eyes I might have burned with my font color. Someone pranked me and I am attempting and failing to go down in style.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
@ kaazers kaazers

Yep, that's me! I was actually hoping you'd save the replay because mine are full at the moment, I really need to delete some of them because I've missed a lot of good matches. Anyway, if you're able to upload the match that'd be nice, otherwise I still had a good laugh, maybe we'll run into each other again sometime.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Sort from California. One of the few :4falco: I've come across in FG, and you were really good with him. His lasers and reflector pretty much destroy all of :4lemmy:'s options. GGs.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm searching for a guy Named seven (the v is written with a Note) My Name was Devin/Dawn. We played falcon dittos and definitly had the MOVES going on.

Funny off stage shenanigens
Do you happen to have your tag spelled as *Devin* on the 3DS? If so, I played you today. At first you used Captain Falcon and I used Ludwig. Eventually I used Game & Watch and Villager and you used Donkey King and Link. Whoever it was was really good; I only won a handful of the many games we played. My tag was Atoyont.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Whoever Shout is, bravo. Your WFT was more than a match for my Robin. If you are on here, my 3DS name is Sin, and I'd like to challenge you again.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Whoever Sam is, you were very fun to fight against. Your best character is Rosalina imo. Let's see if we can challenge someday :)

Radirgy

Smash Apprentice
Played with a guy using a Mii called WRONG for like an hour, his Shulk and Captain Falcon destroyed me, I thought I was coming along okay and then I saw his Shulk and Falcon and I was like "oh wow that's possible" and the bar I want to reach for just shot up to new highs. If he is on here then respects, I get pumped playing people that good. I probably should have checked his actual profile to find out more but I didn't because I'm stupid.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Star Warrior from Cali - With a star symbol. (Wii U)

Very enjoyable games. I've been playing around with Samus, but she didn't fare too well. Took me a bit to get back into Mega Man, but those were some fun competitive games. I'm interested who you really play as, since you switched characters each game/possibly were going random. You DC'd when you switched to Metaknight, which really made me sad since I don't know that matchup at all. Sent you a friend request, but feel free to PM me here if you see this.

Top Bottom