• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was the first person you ever played in tournament

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no idea. all i remember is it was at DSF's house in his garage, and I walk in and see Romeo's DK ****** the **** out of Joe's Marth LMAO

Then I played someone, I think it was Romeo, and promptly got waveshined across Poke two or three times

The Game II

Smash Champion
An actual tourney, it was The GERM at B4N

And after that, I gagged over the egg pizza

If we're talking about any game, it's Zyos and billymitchell in a score tourney for Crazy Taxi 2 back in 2001.

--GCII

Charoo

Smash Champion
some1 who uses fox and proceed to waveshine my link at ken's biweekly

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Beat some dude then played...

EdreesesPieces, not knowing how dangerous a Peach could be. =(

Edrees didn't even try and still 3-stocked me without breaking a sweat. Thanks. LOL

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
First tourney was Ken's Biweekly right before OC2 when they did pools.

Had some randoms I don't remember then Azn Lep and Dodger. I remember I got Pat down to one stock on Pokemon Stadium (he was talking to Chu and some other people so he wasn't really trying) and then he Wobbled me.. LOL

Played Chu and Helen in teams.

Damn my smash memory is too good, I remember every one so well. It's cuz they were so fun... FUCK Brawl.

Alas, a decent SoCal thread.
Indeed... good **** lovage.

$ick

Smash Lord
Brian and Panda in teams, DSf in singles. I wish I could see that match between me and DSF. At the time, I thought I didn't do too badly, so I must have gotten horribly *****.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Festizzio's pikachu with my bowser at UCLA 2 or 3. I played him in friendlies and knew i was gonna see him later in tourney. Then i went 0-2 :/

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
The first person I played in a singles tournament was a random guy who asked to team with me. We got last in teams. I blamed him. Sweet, sweet revenge.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
An actual tourney, it was The GERM at B4N

And after that, I gagged over the egg pizza

If we're talking about any game, it's Zyos and billymitchell in a score tourney for Crazy Taxi 2 back in 2001.

--GCII
Was it THE Billy Mitchell?

Anyway for me it was Takuto from Japan at TG6 and then in loser's bracket the legendary FERNO AKA BOB MONEY

Top Bottom