• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who was the noobiest person you fought in wifi???

llovell

Smash Cadet
a speacial place where you fart where you burp, an
ok the noobiest person i fought was a snake player and man WHAT A NOOB.
he keeps spamming the rocket thing so theres no way i could get near him with out getting damaged.he slides too fast. and one time where he KO me and runs away.he waits for the time to run out.i call that noob strategy "hit and run".
so anyways, tell us the noobiest person you fought, and what did he/she do?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
ok the noobiest person i fought was a snake player and man WHAT A NOOB.
he keeps spamming the rocket thing so theres no way i could get near him with out getting damaged.he slides too fast. and one time where he KO me and runs away.he waits for the time to run out.i call that noob strategy "hit and run".
so anyways, tell us the noobiest person you fought, and what did he/she do?
You know, if you lost to such a simple tactic, I don't think he's the noob here.

Shade_

Smash Ace
llovell im not making fun of you or anything but wolf really shouldn't loose camping contest against a hit and run against anyone. If you would have reflectored the entire match, at the very least it would have been a draw or he would have blew himself up against your reflector.

Wolf can also dash smash just like snake its only about half as far but its still pretty fast. And its much easier for your to spam your laser than it is for a snake can spam the nikita.

Im a pure camper hit and run with wolf/falco. And it really just comes down to patience and who is willing to wait longer with their reflecter up until one guy gives up of frustration and looses his cool and attacks head on.

Trust me I know.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Biggest n00b I ever fought is myself.

Yeah. I don't have very high confidence in myself when I play, and I'm in a constant fight with my own controller because it likes to be ********. I THOUGHT I moved it upward, but instead, it presses sideways, and vice versa. I can't count how many times I've killed myself off of platforms because my character decided to OverB instead of UpB on a platform, all due to my controller.

But I don't think it's broken. I just got it, so I guess I'm just not concentrating on what I'm doing.

I also fight with myself over the fact that a lot of habits from my old mains carry over when I try to play as Wolf, since I haven't gotten used to his recovery, I still try to fight my opponents offstage to kill them, and it works, but when I try to get back up, I forget "o**** wolf can't make it!" Then I just look like a moron.

But I've been getting better and that hasn't been happening as much as it used to. Still happens occasionally, especially on god**** final destination.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
hehe i just fought this one today: a jigglypuff waiting for others to have high percentage and (tries) to use the one shot sleep thing, and constantly missing rollouts

one match he got a lightning and shrunk everyone and kept trying to walk up to ppl and use the one shot sleep again and again...scrub

KurageWolf

Smash Rookie
This Captain Falcon that just used FALCOWNNNNNNN PANCH! over and over again. Once in awhile, he'd hit me, but how hard can it be to dodge an attack with that kind of start. I mean, It might be a bit more dangerous if you couldn't see it comming. Falcon probably means "GET THE HECK OUT MY WAY BEFORE I PUNCH YOU!" e_e Rant over.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
Biggest N00b I ever played was a Sonic Player. All that person did was down smash when you were close to him and up smash when you were above him. He was easy to beat nonetheless.

llovell

Smash Cadet
llovell im not making fun of you or anything but wolf really shouldn't loose camping contest against a hit and run against anyone. If you would have reflectored the entire match, at the very least it would have been a draw or he would have blew himself up against your reflector.

Wolf can also dash smash just like snake its only about half as far but its still pretty fast. And its much easier for your to spam your laser than it is for a snake can spam the nikita.

Im a pure camper hit and run with wolf/falco. And it really just comes down to patience and who is willing to wait longer with their reflecter up until one guy gives up of frustration and looses his cool and attacks head on.

Trust me I know.
well i only had the game for two weeks so i gotta purely master wolf. i do the feflector, not to reflect but to stun enemies and attack them while they have their guard down.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ah, got ya, well im sure your alot better now and would be able to handle that sitation better. But i use the reflector for stunning to, but its a great item for reflecting so i use it instead of dodging most of the time.

But on to actually applying to this thread.

Uhh many noobs i fight online (though I rarely go on) f smash spamming wolfs. Thats really the only time a move works so well in the hands of a noob.

Edds

Smash Ace
some guy who spams bow with toonlink and he said he hates fighting against people who use wolf.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
Biggest N00b I ever played was a Sonic Player. All that person did was down smash when you were close to him and up smash when you were above him. He was easy to beat nonetheless.
i find alot of noob sonics (or just annoying ones) i think it was his neutral B this sonic i was playing, even when he came across someone with high % he tried to ko with it i didn't see him do n e thing else but pick up an item and still spam it :ohwell:

yuo

Smash Cadet
Lol my only online match. Me Vs three Ikes. They all run around on smashville trying to get their final smashes. I kill one and they all decide to come after me. I still win. Worst match ever.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace

Trust me I know.
What part of red connection did you miss? 3/4 seconds lag. You try and land precise blows like the reflector in that. Defence is almost impossible.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I fought someone once... all he did was spam the Over A with Wolf. It got him very far... -_- lol. Well, that and the Special B gun for Wolf. Funny though, I felt bad pwning him because he turned out to be a nice guy.

llovell

Smash Cadet
Ah, got ya, well im sure your alot better now and would be able to handle that sitation better. But i use the reflector for stunning to, but its a great item for reflecting so i use it instead of dodging most of the time.

But on to actually applying to this thread.

Uhh many noobs i fight online (though I rarely go on) f smash spamming wolfs. Thats really the only time a move works so well in the hands of a noob.
ya im training alot. since i cant train with real people i only train with computer lv 9 -_-
right now im training with a lv 9 lucario (for now).it doesnt do much but i have no choice XD.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
ya im training alot. since i cant train with real people i only train with computer lv 9 -_-
right now im training with a lv 9 lucario (for now).it doesnt do much but i have no choice XD.
Umm, poor Lucario? And why don't u practice against other cpus (in both lvl and character)? BTW, I'm not assuming ur a noob when I say change the lvl, it's just that different lvl cpus DI differently, and they work for practicing mindgames.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I fought a sheik who wouldn't do anything but f-tilt and u-tilt.. with random very rare smashes. She wouldn't sprint either, just kind of walk in both directions. Probably a first time Smasher or a little kid. lol

Takua1

Smash Rookie
NNID
keattz
3DS FC
4682-8726-4214
I fought a sheik who wouldn't do anything but f-tilt and u-tilt.. with random very rare smashes. She wouldn't sprint either, just kind of walk in both directions. Probably a first time Smasher or a little kid. lol
Some people who don't know how to stop dashing into a tilt so they just walk around to not have to worry about accidently doing their dash attack. (I am not one of these people, if I was giving that impression.)

Noobiest person I've ever fought. I was in the final round of an 8-player tournament and I fought a Sonic player. On his first (of three) life, he tried doing hit-and-run but horribly failed due to using moves with too much lag (namely dair). About half-way into his second life, he starts spamming nspecial. When I say spamming it I mean linking them, not doing anything inbetween.
At that point in my career with Wolf, I hadn't really been educated on bair, so it was actually annoying to counterattack. My smashes never hit because of the direction he bounced after he hit the ground (because I dodged). I think I had the most success when 0-lag fairing when his nspecial was coming towards me, thus damaging both of us.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
For the record, I am using "noob" to describe a moment of silly or annoying gameplay. No johns.

Noob moment was when me (wolf) vs a decent pit. The match resorted to almost 10 minutes of camping on Corneria stage. Pit should normally win in that situation, but I wa the victorious noob in that situation.

Anyway, camping is not a noob strategy, especially if you are beating a so call pro as most Brawlers will call themselves. No johns.

Top Bottom