• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your main?

Fawriel

Smash Master
1. Wind Waker/Young Link: Just like this Young Link, except... better! Nyahaha! ( I hope... )
2. Luigi: Luigi is THE awesome. No questions asked.
3. Ness. Buffed. Ownage.
4. Kirby if they made him a little better. He's fun to play as, having few options and/or losing when playing against a better character is not, though.
5. Geno? I'm not sure what I think about him. He either looks really awesome or really stupid. Well, or Pit. Nothing wrong about being an angel.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
the game isn't even out yet and people are choosing which character they're gonna play as?? I will choose after I've played with each of them. Pit maybe but like Io said, it's impossible to know if I'd like certain characters based only on the promo vids

ViviRoyPeach

Smash Rookie
Same mains as in Melee: Peach, Jigglypuff, Roy, Falco, Young Link (PLEASE don't make him Wind Waker style, keep him the same!), Mewtwo and Luigi!

I'll also add Meta Knight and Pit and Snake. Possibly Daisy too if she's added.

Seeing as I absolutely 100% own as Peach, I'm guessing Daisy would be the same.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
1. Metaknight
2. Roy(If he's in)/Wolf(If he's in)/Snake(If the other 2 don't make it)
3. Wolf(If Roy makes it and he does)/Snake(One of the two make it, the other doesn't).

Yep, there's my order.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
1. Snake ( huge fan of series, you think David Hayter will be voice acting)
2. Link (i was always good with Link but wanna make a change)
3. Sonic (if confirmed)

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Out of the ones confirmed Pikachu (my boy from the original), with Fox as backup since I used Falco in Melee.
If Falco plays fairly similarly I'll use him again, but if Sonic's in I'll be seriously tempted to main with him.

Sir Jigsbee

Smash Cadet
I shall definitely beciome a MetaKnigt fan. I wanted him to be in since Melee; He is my favourite main enemy in Nintendo (ie in existence). I'm hoping he has some sort of Fence-of Pain technique. Similiar to Jigglypuff's, but using range to his advantage as opposed to Priority.

GO!!! Metaknight!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My god, I can't make a full decision. I keep changing my mind, and I'm really wondering who I will main. It is making me think I won't main one character, but more like 4 or 5, considering how good they all look. I think I have I'll just have to try them all out, they all look so good in the SSBB trailers, even Pickachu, who i hated before but find myself liking Pickachu is.

I seriously have no idea who I'll main, I mained Kirby in SSB 64 (with Luigi, Mario, and Capt. Falcon as secondaries), and in SSBM I mained Link (with Fox, Falco, YLink, and Peach as secondaries). Those are all totally diffrent characters, and this question is in my mind, making me think REAL hard.

I'll just have to test them all out at first, try them online and against my friends, and see how I do with all of them, and whoever I do best as and like the most I'll stick with. But I would like to main multiple characters, and have a ton of secondaries.

Kirby owned some pretty serious **** in Smash 64
Heck yes he totally dominated, but then his style of play changed, along with mine, and he wasn't that good. Kirby looks like he'll own even more in SSBB than he did in SSBB, which is a good thing. All the returning characters in the two trailers look better than ever before, and man choosing a main character is no easy task for most SSB players.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
1.Mario
As for the rest, Luigi is my 2nd. But that could change with the addition of Pit. I also like using Peach as well and Captain Falcon.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Currently released: Meta Knight. I've wanted him in for quite some time.
Likely to make it in: Marth. I'm about like anyone else here. Marth pwns all.
My top pick that I would instantly main no matter what: Wolf O'Donnell. He owns and that's all there is to it.

Caael

Smash Lord
If Any Tales Of Symphonia characters make it in, I will main straight away. Sadly, there's a very very small chance that they make it in v_v

Golden Sun characters are owned by Camelot, who are owned by Nintendo, so they might appear, and if they do, depending on who and how powerful, I could very likely main one.

As for the characters confirmed, Pit, Metaknight and Wario. It's nice to have a bit of balance when you're using flying characters.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Golden Sun characters are owned by Camelot, who are owned by Nintendo, so they might appear, and if they do, depending on who and how powerful, I could very likely main one..
The characters and music in the Golden Sun games are owned by Nintendo. Everything else in the game is owned by Nintendo and Camelot together. So...there is a pretty decent chance for them. ;)

Smady

Smash Master
I'll still be 'Puff. My secondary'll probably be either Metaknight or Wolf (if he's in). Floaty characters are always my main. I'm very big on recovery.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Well my favourite is already confirmed so it'll have to be Kirby. He is one of the most fun characters what with having a very annoying recovery rate, bring able to turn into a brick and have such a choice of moves with his eating ability.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Right now, I main Ganondorf. But if what we all hope will happen, he'll be totally different in Brawl. No idea if I still would main him then. And I can't say anything 100% sure right now, but Pit looks like freaking ownage, so maybe I'll main him. But I can't say it for sure.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oh yeah. Did I mention Mewtwo? If Mewtwo is buffed and still acts so absurdly cool, playing as him would be the definition of awesome.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
METAKNIGHT!!!

omgglypuff i always wanted him in smash, and now hes gonna be in smash brawl! YAY!!!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
My main will probally be Sumas since it looks like they may not put Falco in Brawl! I am also gonna pick up my ;boi snake! I guess i wil lhave to see who else new they put in! Hopefully they will have Waluigi in brawl!

robyextreme

Smash Ace
When Meele came out everyone was going crazy over mewtwo.. I mean **** his Mewtwo!.... look how he turned out.

I wouldn't get any hopes up for the flashy meta knight or pit.

Smady

Smash Master
We'll have to see. I never liked the looks of Pit. I actually had to look him up because I didn't know who the hell he was. At first he looked like a cherub or something, so I immediately thought it would be a Japanese RPG like Fire Emblem.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
They need to Put Ike and Oscar from Fire Emblem on Brawl and Kalas from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean ! That man is so pimp that Samus will become a house wife and a Ho!

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Snake, but if they have Ridley and keep Falco then Falco will still be my main, and I'll force myself to make Ridley one of my mains if he isn't good.

P.S. Go Doc

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I will always stay with mario offcourse

anyway i want to get better with Mario and Brawl is gettting nearer so i wont change nomatter WHAT!!!!

or wait...well i will if they remake mario for some reason and he doesnt have the same moves anymore...then maybe

Zero Suit Samus

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I'd like to main with Dedede If he shows, and if he suits my play style, possibly Lucario, but I still have much love for my current main: Fox

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
mains are for loosers. In my opinnion. Ill play everyone on a decent level at least

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
I would likely main Pit or Metaknight... can't decide which, they both look really awesome or Wolf if he makes it in.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Wario seemed like Bowser in the trailer

i mean his moves

and i play Bowser so maybe Wario

But Mario will always be my N°.1!!!

Top Bottom