• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you Combat. . .

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I apologize if this has been done before, but the Search feature is freezing my laptop right now...

Who do you prefer/enjoy facing the most? There's the opposite of this thread (Most Hated Character), but I've yet to see this topic. Now, I was thinking that evryone might just like facing the easiest character (debatably Falcon, Ganon, Link, Jiggs, etc.), but I would think that people would have a specific character they enjoy facing; whether it be for the challenge, absense of challenge :(, or whatever.

I myself enjoy fighting Ike the most, but sometimes I enjoy a good MK or Falco. What of you? Do you like facing a slow or fast opponent? Tough or cheesy? Lazers or Knees to the Face?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love fighting Pikachu as Snake or Snake as Pikachu. Fighting one main with my other main makes me notice a lot more things about the characters. Like what I can capitalize on and what I have to watch for. Then I can apply them to my own characters.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Not sure, there's something that bugs me about eachc character but I guess I like playing Pikachu as apart from his thunder I think he gives me a good but not difficult test of all my abilities: against speed and recoveries, dodging him, using reflectors etc

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I like fightin...
Ike to test my baiting & punishing
ROB to test my "combo's"
Pikachu to test my speed
Sonic dittos to test my patience >.>

Sieguest

Smash Master
I like fighting MK... with kirby...just so MK knows that that no matter what game that MK is in...if Kirby is in it...Kirby will own...:)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
i like fighting IC's, they teach me when to grab and also avoiding grabs. If i grab one of them, the other will hit me back, so i got to grab in certain situations. Plus they teach me to avoid grabs, if they grab me, i learned my lesson and then try to avoid that mistake. i actually grabbed one with MK and up threw near the ledge.(grabbed Nana btw) and then he got his popo to jump and spike me when i came down, because mk does a little hop at the end of his up throw. i was speechless. i never seen that before. now i know not to up throw near the ledge against IC when using mk.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Alright! My first thread already has ten posts; what an accomplishment....:)

This is all very interseting. I've been waiting for someone to say Meta Knight.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
:laugh: Well, my opinion on MK has changed dramatically in the past two months. When I joined the site, I was for banning him. But I was just trying to fit in. Now, I am against a ban - IMO, he's fun to fight. :)

Sieguest

Smash Master
:laugh: Well, my opinion on MK has changed dramatically in the past two months. When I joined the site, I was for banning him. But I was just trying to fit in. Now, I am against a ban - IMO, he's fun to fight. :)
Great! Because I never thought MK was worth banning...period...I never thought he was ever cheap! :)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, MK's good. That much is true, but I no longer believe he deserves a ban. I mean, that's a very, very big deal, and there's just not enough for a ban. But I didn't mean to start this discussion. :) I'll get beaten up...:laugh:

Back-on-topic: I'm always eager for Falco matches lately...

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I enjoy fighting Bowser, Ganon, and DDD, because they are so easy to keep in my whorenado lol.

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
This applies more to Melee and Brawl+, but I enjoy fighting the spacies/CF. Makes for a pretty intense match if the player is good, methinks.

In regular Brawl though, there really isn't anyone in particular that I enjoy fighting.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Actually tbh, if i'm not playing against my own character I don't mind who....(Except I hate Olimar)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I just like playing people who are good at this game.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm wondering if anyone will say their hardest match-up or those they do poor against. :)

Shadia

Smash Cadet
when playing just for fun I like to fight against the big characters, it's easier for me to hit them with my lighting kicks. ^_^

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I like to vs Bowser when I feel like I'm playing badly.

A challenge is Snake.

Top Bottom