• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you save? Peach or Zelda?

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
*looks at avatar* <.<; I think it goes without saying...
As my main I'll pick peach and finish her then move onto others in order of most interesting to least.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm going to save Peach because I'm going to take my chances on still thinking that Peach will be higher tier than Zelda

Mario Girl

Smash Cadet
I play Zelda, but I'm saving Peach. Why? Because Zelda can just teleport out of that cage. I'm not killing off Peach because Zelda is a lazy *****
agreed.
But why is it alwayse the girls get captured, heres the question for us girls,
Heres the story
Peach goes up instead of mario to destroy the time bomb and gets hit by a cannonball making her skyrocket out of the stage, so the 2 seconds you looked away from the other 3 mario and kirby are captured, so now you play as Zelda and you have to save either Mario or Kirby. Tough choice
Mario: So sexy with his sexy stach XD =3. Also one of my best characters.
Kirby: Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute! ♥ *huggles kirby*
I dont know who I'd want to save, Id just kill off petey XD

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I main both Peach and Zelda in melee ;_;

Though, I will save Zelda because I know that Peach can take care of Petey on her own.

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Zelda, because Peach has an annoying voice and is the typical blonde-bimbo who if wasn't being kidnapped by Bowser all the time would probably go shopping for shoes and umbrella's.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i'm gonna save Zelda because IMO she can do way more than a Peach, who relies on veggies and umbrellas

WR3K

Smash Ace
zelda, i would totally bang both of them

but zelda is cooler

i wonder if you were skilled enough to rack enough damage on both cages, then break them both at the same time, like with link's spin attack or something...

probably not

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
why put the spoiler tags? if people still don't know by now then too bad...hee hee

w/e...I still stand by Zelda because of the fact that she is extremely attractive and can totally kick your ***...

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
I dont see why kirby just doesnt use his dash attack <_< Considering he DOES catch on fire, wouldn't that work on a giant plant?

bored

Smash Ace
I would save Peach cause well I main her, and she is awesome, Zelda can just farore's wind her *** out of there.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Zelda can't teleport out because Petey KO'd them when he banged the cages together. Their both in their Trophy state.

EDIT: Hmm, nevermind. In the video, you see them turned into trophies, but in the recently updated pictures, they're not. I wouldn't think too deep into it, this story is already full of loop holes. How do you explain two giant robots magically appearing from behind a bomb that was placed and the second before, you saw it's backside and there were no ROBs attached.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Psh... I don't know.

I don't know for sure what happens with the one I pick and what happens with the one I don't pick, so I can't be sure until I've played the game and know that information.

Top Bottom