• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would u rather play like?

romeo619

Smash Ace
nah, i actually think bone's afraid of the pressure. he thinks it's personal and he's like "LOL I CAN'T LIVE IF P BEATS ME." it's just a big john. pretty funny for someone talking about pride a minute ago.

after all, if i really suck, let's make it a really big thing so i'm really embarassed when i lose and he gets a lot of out of it. he can even pick the dollar amount.

edit: but you know women avoid confrontation at ALL costs...
yeah and then we'll play it on like 4 projectors with surround sound and have disco lights and we'll sell dvd's of the match and the winner will get one of those huge checks and a trophy and a ring

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
bone doesnt suck 0_O

park r we still going to have a mm? but if we are can we make it less than 30 dollars? its not that im afraid, its just im only 13 and its hard for me to get that money. so can we make it 10 dollars?

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
santi, why do you double/triple post all over the place. online forums with members that are twice your age is not the place for you.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Fumi = an okay flashy yoshi who gets ***** by anyone decent.

I would really rather not play like that ever. Much less someone who copies such an awful style. To get respect, simply play well in tournaments. Unless it's melee, then you are way too late. And I may be wrong but, I don't think you have played a sheik who exclusively chaingrabs on FD... yoshi hardly stands a chance. My money is on P.

btw, not to be a d!ck but, zhu will **** you.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
nah, i actually think bone's afraid of the pressure. he thinks it's personal and he's like "LOL I CAN'T LIVE IF P BEATS ME." it's just a big john. pretty funny for someone talking about pride a minute ago.

after all, if i really suck, let's make it a really big thing so i'm really embarassed when i lose and he gets a lot of out of it. he can even pick the dollar amount.

edit: but you know women avoid confrontation at ALL costs...
Bone would **** you....

But if you ask him to pick the dollar amount, I think he might reconsider.

After all, $1 MM's are a joke, and usually a complete waste of time...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
talk is cheap. seems like the late mike haze and myself are the only ones who put their money where their mouth is.

n1ggas is b1tches. next time i see bone i'll make sure to tell him to his face.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
bone is going to **** u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes i have played a shiek that chaingrabs the whole match, it was kira, and i already played zhu at the winterfest i won one game, but lost the set. also i do good in tournaments =)

and adam wont beat bone

Park0o

Smash Ace
Fumi = an okay flashy yoshi who gets ***** by anyone decent.

I would really rather not play like that ever. Much less someone who copies such an awful style. To get respect, simply play well in tournaments. Unless it's melee, then you are way too late. And I may be wrong but, I don't think you have played a sheik who exclusively chaingrabs on FD... yoshi hardly stands a chance. My money is on P.

btw, not to be a d!ck but, zhu will **** you.
yoshi sucks. Every yoshi main gets ***** by a decent somebody. But i like what you said", play well."

and yeah, zhu would **** you.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
hey you should money match me again, i'll even let you choose from a list
If you really want to play me, MM me 5$+, tournament rules. If not then play me in tournament.

Like I said, 1$ MM are complete waste of time. Depending on who I play, I sometimes take one dollar MM's no more seriously than a friendly. After all, it doesn't matter who I lost to, it's not like someone beating me has anything to brag about.

Edit: And you'll still get ***** by Bone....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
If you really want to play me, MM me 5$+, tournament rules. If not then play me in tournament.

Like I said, 1$ MM are complete waste of time. Depending on who I play, I sometimes take one dollar MM's no more seriously than a friendly. After all, it doesn't matter who I lost to, it's not like someone beating me has anything to brag about.

Edit: And you'll still get ***** by Bone....
alright, $5 each

marth v peach
sheik v peach

i don't know why you're telling me the above... i was sandbagging you on purpose when i played you at nexus just cause i wanted more mms.

mission accomplished.

oh, and i'm just making sure you know your role below me. it obviously bugged you, which means it worked.

it's also cute how you're trying so hard to push my buttons, but here's a tip: living vicariously through someone else doesn't bug me. if bone would **** me he should money match me; talk is only worth something when you back it up with substance. when i have your $10 you'll see what i mean :)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Alright, the next Melee tournament, I'll MM you.

5$ each MM, 2/3 each set, tournament rules (counterpicks are not restricted to neutrals).

I don't even care if you switch characters in between. The closer our MM's resemble an actual tournament match, the better.

But if you want to save both of us the trouble, then just ask the TO to make it that we play each other round 1. Then there wont be any excuses after.

Edit: BTW P, who did you lose to at Nexus? Just curious.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
tofu and atlus

you don't understand the rules of mms. mms are 2/3, randoms, 1 reset. no counterpick stages. marth v peach the entire set, sheik v peach the enire set. it's not hard. the point of the money match is simplistic neutral stages, it's not tournament.

unless of course you wanna do marth v peach, sheik v peach, and your tourny simulation mm, $5 each. i'll be glad to take your money sir.

it's cute that you think you can beat me... or maybe this is pride to you, lawl

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
tofu and atlus

you don't understand the rules of mms. mms are 2/3, randoms, 1 reset. no counterpick stages. marth v peach the entire set, sheik v peach the enire set. it's not hard. the point of the money match is simplistic neutral stages, it's not tournament.

unless of course you wanna do marth v peach, sheik v peach, and your tourny simulation mm, $5 each. i'll be glad to take your money sir.

it's cute that you think you can beat me... or maybe this is pride to you, lawl
Whatever, I accept. 5$ is enough reason for me not to sandbag. And I can almost guarantee you that you will not win.

Top Bottom